1. This forum is in read-only mode.

will this work?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shadow 26, May 1, 2009.

1. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

okay now I have quite a few questions so lets start

first:I have megaman zx and I want the 0x model, but in order to have it you need to have megaman zero 3 and 4 to unlock some doors, can I downloaded this games to my ttds?

second:will the game load it and unlock the door?

third:would I have cheats or not?

thank you

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Do you know how the games are supposed to work?

Like in Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2, you can transfer your previous characters to the second game. But in order to do that, you have to get the Transfer Code from your first game, and load it when you start your second game.

Edit:
    It appears that this one loads the data from the GBA game when you have it plugged into your DS and are playing the DS game.

To do this, you will need to have a Slot 2 device, and will need to flash it with a copy of the GBA rom using one of the many GBA utilities for the DS. Then the DS will treat the slot 2 device as a copy of the GBA game.

3. shadow 26

so, I´ll need something I didn´t understood for this to work, ah ok it doesn´t mater I can get by cheat I just wanted to do the secret misions behind this doors, by the way can I have the games on my ttds anyway

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Slot 1 Devices (Nintendo DS games) cannot play Gameboy Advanced games. In order to do that you need a Slot 2 Device (Which is the GBA Slot in the DS).

5. shadow 26

ah such a drag, well thank you anyway