1. This forum is in read-only mode.

will there be another harry potter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Girate, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Girate

Girate Guest

I cant stand harry potter and i so hope i dont have to see another boring movie come out. I reckon one will but for the money. How cant u stand even playing the ds game???

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Wrong section, should have posted this in general discussion.

But to answer your Potter question yes there is another movie in the works for the final book and the last I read on it, it will be split into two films. the first half hits theaters in 2011 and the second in 2012 (unless things have changed it was a few months ago I read it)

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It hasn't, that's still the plan, and I'm personally anxious to see it. The Potter universe is one of the best in recent time but also one of the most underused and weakly executed ones. Personally I think things went to shit with the 6th book, but it's still a good view/read.

4. Girate

Girate Guest

Yer well the books have to slow down eventually

5. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

The books have stopped...

Exept, J.K Rowling published "The Tales of The Beedle and Bard" which harry potter fans know of...It sucked! She is trying to suck naive fans in!

I believe she is making an encyclopedia of monsters in harry potter universe, though i'm not completely sure!

6. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Harry Potter has already stopped. There will be no more. If there will be, it would feature Harry's grandson or son. Though I'm no a fan, I kinda like the adventure.

7. GlidingGoose

As I said, it has stopped:

But a story or two about Harry's kids would be a bit of a sell-out! Kinda like ... Young Indiana Jones...(It was OK though)

If u know what i mean

8. fuegojose8

fuegojose8 Member

Harry Potter's final 2 films come out 2010 and 2011. And if you have such a problem with the movies and games, dont watch and play them. This is clearly trolling.

9. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

its kinda impossible to escape harry potter completely. even if you don't read or watch it there will be people that talk about. too many people talking about. in the street posters every where. watching tv traliers for it. even on the internet because of threads like this. ITS EVERY MAN!!

10. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

What do you expect? It's the current trend, just like Twilight. It'll be over soon enough.

11. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I actually liked the Harry Potter books (excluding Beetle the Bard), the movies I think are overrated but watchable, the kids like it.

12. GlidingGoose

Beedle and Bard was really bad, the only good story was the one it explains in the 7th book about the brothers

13. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha and i relly hope you are not there when i watch it lol i think it a very good series and all books even beedle and brad are good books and all the movies but the 5th one are good

ps i read the book 3 times each

14. GlidingGoose

Same here! I've fread a few of them more then 3!

But i wonder...what do you see in Beedle Bard?

15. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

let me fix that lol i read all books 1 to 7 3 time i read beedle and brad 1 and i read it and like how jk rolling took the book you hear about in the 7th and made up here on fariy tells about it. beside if it was not for harry potter books i would not be read chapter books today