1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will the PSP emulator be on here?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by karlthecool1, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karlthecool1

karlthecool1 Guest

Hi, will there be any PSP emulator's on here when there are working ones?
    And will there be psp roms? because I really need to start organising for when KH Birth By sleep comes out

Thanks and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It's going to be a good, long while for a good working psp emulator.

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

RomU doesn't host emulators, and as far as I know there are no plans to host PSP isos in the foreseeable future.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Romulation doesn't host Emulators. And well working PSP emulators probably won't exist by the time Birth By Sleep comes out.

I'm pretty sure there are no current plans on hosting PSP games. Seph has said before that since PSN offers demos of many games, he doesn't feel the need to provide full games to try before you buy (just play the demos!)

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

We do not host emulators and never will. Additionally, we have no plans to host PSP ISOs in the forseeable future.

6. karlthecool1

karlthecool1 Guest

Is there anywhere I can get emulators from? and why wont there be psp iso's on here?

sorry if i sound rude
    Post Merge: [time]1259891461[/time]
    oh and by the way could the mods take my IP off i'd like to keep it private

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

IP addresses are only visible by you and by site administrators. Other users cannot see your IP address, and even Moderators like myself cannot see it.

8. getbuck21

getbuck21 Well-Known Member

get isos from pspisoz.com and then just buy a psp dude :)

9. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha relly psp system look lot more harder to emulat then what is being done right now. and relly i dont think psp games are that good anyways. resons for this is that they make a new game and it sucks. relly the ps1 games are better then that

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Some psp games aren't bad, tekken 6 and gran tjurismo portable for starters.

The emulator your looking for is here-try google next time.

http://www.jpcsp.org/

But the psp emulation is FAR from perfect and only a few games work-mostly 2-D ones.

I just got a real one instead.

11. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I got a PSP off eBay for £35.

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I saw 4... no 5 same answers.. at the top.. ;D

Your best bet right now is...
    to get yourself a PSP.

13. karlthecool1

karlthecool1 Guest

I do not like the idea of admins seeing my IP address. Please take it off, your lucky I'm not threatening legal action. I DO NOT want my ip to be shown thats just invading peoples privacy.

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

LOL legal action. It's not like anyone besides the g-mods and admins could see it anyways.

Anyways, since the topic creator got a permanent vacation, I'm locking this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.