1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will Super Mario Galaxy 2 Be As Good As The 1st Game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Karl202623, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

So,Will The Second Game Of Super Mario Galaxy Be Better Or As Good As The 1st Game,Or will It Suck?

Personally,I Think It Won't Suck,But It Won't Be So Good As Well.

2. holoflame

holoflame Well-Known Member

I don't know, the trailer looks cool

3. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

Oh Haha.Mus Watch The TRailer!

4. holoflame

holoflame Well-Known Member

I saw it at the Nintendo channal

(sorry for my english)

5. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

I still haven't seen the trailer, I'm waiting for a bunch of them to be released, then watch them all in succession :)
    But personally, I think they will improve on the marvel of SMG.

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

It will be good no doubt in that, I can't recall any Super Mario games that actually sucked, only one that I can remember that didn't go over to well was Super Mario Bros. 2 on NES, but it didn't totally suck either it was just diffrent.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

SMB2 wasn't a real mario game, it was a different game called doki doki panic with mario sprites added. the real SMB2 was withheld by the japanese as they decided it was too hard for american gamers. They eventually released it as 'the lost levels'

8. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

wow someone has been doing their homework. ;) I was going to add that tidbit but I couldn't remember the name of the actual game (doki doki panic) so I left it alone.

9. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

It's still technically a Mario game, though. When it was released in Japan, they called it "Super Mario USA", because 2 was already taken. o_O

Back to the topic, Galaxy 2 is an incredibly boring name. Nintendo haven't done numerical Mario sequels since the SNES! The addition of Yoshi is neat, though. :)

Also, a new Mario for the DS would be nice: for some thoroughly unexplained reason, Ninty's instead releasing New Super Mario Bros. again for Wii.

10. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that first one will be a lot better than the new second one. =P

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...ah yes, the legend of super mario 2...man was that f-ing hard!

I never played the first smg-but if it's better that sunshine (as all other's after 64 kinda sucked to me) then count me in!

12. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I never really played sunshine.. and yeah they should make a new super mario game for the ds... releasing the New Super Mario Bros. sequel on the Wii is just dumb

13. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

SMG2 Adds Yoshi to the game play