1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Will dolphin run on this proccesor?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by vivo, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivo

vivo Well-Known Member

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7TSHB_en&q=cheap+dual+core+cpu&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=17894604992976626134&ei=ITYuS8_zLpGmMdmfjP8C&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CBsQ8wIwBA#ps-sellers

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You screwed up the link...it leads to a 404 error.

Try again please.
    Post Merge: [time]1261320966[/time]
    And can the nest poster post reccomended stats for this user...he's always asking so might as well post a complete minimum.

I could say 2GB ram, 3.2ghz processor, 1GB display memory would work...my laptop runs something like this...though the games are sadly slow on this.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

*Gasp* Why are you always right? And on the question: NO processor is not gonna work... Please put a picture link into the [nobbc][/nobbc] tags.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Because I check things..if I don't post or edit something then I'm wrong :)

I only post if I have an idea about something.

Also the above user is just wondering if whatever he is posting might work with his set up, orovided everything else can keep up with the processor.

Specs are better than showing us a chip btw.

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I mean a picture of the box/put in the specs.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you cant just buy a new processor, the rest of the system needs to be good enough to run it. A new processor generally means a new motherboard, new ram and possibly a new powersupply, and/or new graphics card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.