1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii VC Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mec_os, Apr 24, 2008.

1. mec_os

mec_os New Member

since VC games have finally been hacked, is there a place for WAD files on romulation? or is it outside of the roms realm?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We're undecided still, depends on whether Nintendo makes any move to prevent it I suppose,

3. DigitalOp

DigitalOp New Member

So does that mean if Nintendo doesnt make any retaliations to the hacked VC games, you'll start to upload them?

Lets say if Wiiware was hacked, Would you host those too?

I see no reason not to for both. Data conversion: 8.1 Wii System Memory Blocks = 1MB, So most Files would be relativly small. I would very much so appriciate it if you guys did! ;D

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, it means if Nintendo don't do anything about them, we might upload them. We don't make promises we can't keep.

5. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Just download them from torrents. Piratebay or something. Nintendo is a bitch.

6. JaYpeE245

JaYpeE245 Member

I already heard about nintendo... They already hacked wiiware using WAD files... hope you guys can upload nintendo. by the way some sites already uploaded those.. but i'm loyal to romulation.. and also can you guys add some games on PSX ISOs.. like titles in S and C.. I don't see chrono cross anywhere..?? :D ;D ;D

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We upload new PSX games on a regular basis as time permits us. Wii VC files probably won't be uploaded for a while considering the Wii is such a new system and Nintendo would most likely take legal action.

8. qlum

qlum Member

VC games are easy to download with torrent they, aren't worth the risk.