1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii Online Gaming Questions

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Vattic, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Vattic

Vattic Active Member

Now I have not followed the progress of how the Wii is doing when it comes to online play. I know the Mario Football game has a restricted kind of online but I wondered is the online any good? Does it work well?

Another question I've been pondering over myself is if there will be any MMORPG type games, there was one planned for the GC I seem too remember and there have been MMORPG games before on other consoles. I have a feeling they are likely to charge subscription if there are to be any though.

2. Vattic

Vattic Active Member

Thats not what I asked, I am thinking of getting a 360 at some point I just wondered how well the Wii does perform online hehe.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There\'s no real good online games yet, sadly. =/

4. Dykam

Dykam New Member

Mario Strikers plays very well.

5. Seph

Meh it's too simple, the new Fifa 08 game looks to be awesome though and it has online gaming. I'm usually not much of a sports gamer but I honestly can't wait for this one.

6. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is going to be WiFi-compatible. That is all you need to know.

The key word there being "yet," of course (see above).

7. Seph

Yeah I can't wait for SSB: Brawl, it's going to be wicked beyond belief. I'd like to see a proper MMO game for Wii though, if that was present I'd be a very happy person.