1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wii games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by itsonlyme-nathyc, Jul 28, 2008.

1. ive recently got a wii, i like all types of games, got any recommendations?
    if so can you give me a percentage rating of how good you feel it is?

2. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I'd reccommend try getting Super Mario Galaxy as it is awarded the best game of 2007 by Gamespot... it's just a mention as I don't have a Wii.

3. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Super Smash Bros brawl, Mario Kart Wii, No More Heroes, legend of zelda twilight princess?

in that order

4. cool thanks :)
    i got mariokart and twilight princess tday anyway

5. ultra

ultra Guest

i have to say that you won't find many good third party games. a lot of them have been cashing in on the mass "casual" gamers with shovelware, minigames and remakes or ports. when you go to a gamestore, you'll typically see a huge pile of party games or those petz type game from ubisoft and other developers and publishers. it's disgusting on what the developers and publishers are doing and it's quite offensive at times, especially ubisoft with their petz games for ds and wii.

here are the games i own.

mario kart wii
    super smash brothers brawl
    resident evil umbrella chronicles
    medal of honor heroes 2
    battalion wars 2
    fire emblem radiant dawn
    zelda twilight princess
    metroid prime 3
    super paper mario
    zack and wiki quest for barbaros treasure
    sonic and mario at the olympics [it was better then i thought]
    super mario galaxy
    trauma center second opinion
    trauma center bloodline
    resident evil 4 [i also own the gamecube version but the wii is the best play version]
    soul calibur legends [i like simple hack and slash like onimusha]
    mercury meltdown
    elebits

there are a few games i would have liked to purchase like boom blox and no more heroes, but i came short on my budget. maybe in the future.

wiiware games i've downloaded
    toki tori
    lost winds
    the adult like breakout game

i haven't been able to go online to make purchases as i would have loved to get gyrostar and other stuff