1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by juzzy01, Mar 18, 2010.

1. juzzy01

juzzy01 Well-Known Member

Hey I want to get a new Wii game but I don't know which one to get.
    What game do you think is good that you own or have played
    and whats it about?

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

What kind of games do you like first?

If you're looking for RPGs, you're pretty much screwed because there's maybe 1 or 2 good ones for the entire system.

There's really only one good shooter and that's COD MW Reflex, which is a rehash of what the other consoles had before MW2. For fighting, there's Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars.
    Most of the racing games blow. Even NFS Undercover was meh.
    There's FE Radiant Dawn (strategy), and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for RPGs.

And then there's the Nintendo stuff with Mario.

3. juzzy01

okay ty

4. TreizeSept

TreizeSept New Member

You can try madworld the most violent wii game ever

5. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

or No more heroes 2 desperate struggle which is a mature rated game with lots of blood and over the top fights and lots of wtf moments and good crude humor.

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

capcom vrs tatsunaku... dont thtnk i spelt that right.

7. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

Hey Red Steel 2 is a very good game, and its finally out! And there was an image around one week before the official release!

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Tatsunoko vs. Cacpcom.

A good game for scenery is Endless Ocean and Endless Ocean Blue World (Endless Ocean 2).

Metal Slug Anthology is pretty good too if you like side-scrolling games like Contra.

Rabbids Go Home is a very good game full of laughs. ;D

9. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

I suggest "The Conduit" over CoD:MW RE. CoD's controls wasn't so user-friendly.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh.

For FPS'.

Metroid Prime Trilogy.
    The Conduit.
    Call of Duty is so-so.

11. insanecrazy07

The Conduit is meh, and so is the multiplayer. The weapons are so imbalanced.

The controls are practically the same in both games.

12. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Some of the controls, yes. But most controls in CoD are a bit complicated. You have to tilt the damn remote and press a few buttons to change weapons. I just hope they make the controls simpler next time...if there is a next time. The story's good though, I'll give it that.

I'll also suggest playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

13. insanecrazy07

You do NOT have to tilt the wiimote to change weapons. LOL.
    I don't see what's so hard about holding a direction on the D-pad and going left, down, up, or right on the joystick.
    They have no choice to have it that way because there's simply not enough buttons to have one specifically for UAV, nightvision, grenade launcher etc.

The Conduit had the same stupid problem, too many things, not enough buttons.
    I think they worked around it quite well, even with the disadvantage at no fault to the makers.

Really, every little criticism of this game is due to the Wii, not the game itself. The shitty framerate during sniping, the watered-down graphics, and the clumsy controls are all due to the Wii's graphics, performance or control layout. COD 4 was perfectly fine on the other consoles.

14. seriaku

seriaku Well-Known Member

I recall my statement

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

He didn't.

16. juzzy01

super
    smash bros is good but once u clock it then its only fun with friends on multiplayer.

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh crap.

I posted in the wrong topic. XD

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is fun.

So is WarioWare Smoothmoves (rent it though).
    WarioLand Shake It! is a REALLY fun game!