1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii emulator

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Someone told me that a Wii emulator was on the works, at first I thought the person who told me that was on drugs or something. Then I looked it up on the net & apparently, there really is one on the works!!!

Anyway, the thing's still bare bonesy at the moment, but I just can't imagine how a Wii emulator might work. How will they emulate the Wii remote, or the Nunchuks even?

2. Crashtehelf

Crashtehelf Well-Known Member

Didn't someone find a way to hook the Wiimote up to a computer using bluetooth?

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hmm I didn't thought of that.

But still, if you'll still need Wii gear to play on a Wii emulator then what's the point?? You're better off buying an actual Wii. Plus what if the emulator isn't compatible with all Wii games??

I rather like the Wii mod/hack that allows you to install a PC OS on your console, too bad it's only for Linux.

Oh shoot!! Was that ok to say damn!!

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

ps2 and xbox emu's are still hardly playable and they have been out for years. i doubt a wii emulator will even get the beta stage for a very long time and before then there will be a new console and the wii will be cheap

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's many PS2 and Xbox emulators that work fine. I don't think the emulator is compatible with any games apart from a few.