1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii backup-creator will not work..

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by highpitchsolo, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highpitchsolo

highpitchsolo Active Member

Ok so I downloaded the backup-creator for wii, and it was in my downloads folder. I wanted to see if it would work, so i put a wii .iso in the same folder as backup-creator and ran it. i had to do the whole "open with>browse>backup-creator.exe etc etc" thing to find it, and i got it to work just fine. so then i look the backup-creator file and the common-key file and moved them to where i keep all of my Wii tools, and IT WILL NO LONGER WORK. when i browse for the .exe and select it to use it to open the .iso, nothing happens, but if i put it back in my downloads folder, it works just fine again.

anyone know why its doing this..? i am not going to keep this stupid program in my downloads folder.
    Post Merge: [time]1247129987[/time]
    Ok nevermind, I figured out how to fix it. I'm not really sure why it was doing this, but all it took to fix it was renaming it. It was strange, when you were browsing (for the program to open the iso with) and found the backup-creator.exe file, when you clicked it and said Open, nothing happened. it was like you pressed cancel or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.