1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wii 4.3 hbe problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jrjayare69, Jan 31, 2012.

1. jrjayare69

jrjayare69 New Member

I have a black wii 4.3 installed its what was on it when I replaced my old one. hbc is installed works will all my apps on the channel except when I create a hbe using the wbfs manager those games load to a black screen and the remote turns off. I can turn the remote back on then it goes to a blue screen with the error 02 and the bs turn your wii off and use your owners manual to find a solution. I use usb loader gx on a channel I created so I don't have to always load hbc first to use it. Everything I use there loads and works perfect no issues there only when i try to load with the hbc entry that I create. Also when you create these entries the usb is not required I believe since the game i created in the files is this correct. I'm asking just because i just started creating hbe to see how they worked so i was wondering. Yes I know I am way behind with this now trying to catch back up with all the new updates. Need some info to resolve the problem.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps updating your Wii with PimpMyWii would help get rid of those errors.

And the region may be affecting your Wii as well.

And you don't have Priiloader do you?
    You need it if you're going to install channels, or rather, I think it's very useful. It's saved my Wii from devastation before.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=35411.msg638485#msg638485

It's not up-to-date, but better than nothing.