1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wifi-question (2 of the same game - one DS)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Aegix, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegix

Aegix Well-Known Member

Right. I am currently into PSO zero, like most people. Annoyed at the 3 save slots, I bought AND downloaded the game (or at least I'm buying it ASAP). Ergo, I have 2 copies of the game, and 1 DS.

My question is:
    I know that when you go online, the DS and the game are linked together (so you can only go online with that game from THAT DS)

If I have 2 of the same game and run them from the same DS...what's gonna happen? (basically, I want to know if I can interchange between going online with either game without any weird stuff hapenning)

Pleas eand thanks.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well it depends...

I don't think it should, unless your on a dsi-which I'm not sure about.

What country are you in-and what version of the rom you have (E or U basically).

3. Aegix

Aegix Well-Known Member

DSLite

U Rom. U version of the game.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It shoudn't affect, at the most, you'd just need to restart your wifi data, not the game saves.

As in new friend codes, give it a go, I seriously doubt it crash your game or anything, or even have any affect.

5. Aegix

Aegix Well-Known Member

I REALLY hope it doesn't mess up the freind codes. If it does I will only be able to go online with 3 characters, which wrecks the whole point of having 2 copies. >_>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.