1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wierdest/Worst/Best ending to an anime?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by teserut, Sep 23, 2009.

1. teserut

teserut Guest

just thinking, No spoliers but the ending to neon genesis evangelion (end of evangelion) was pretty f'ed up. Love to hear what people think =D

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Woah, I'll stay away from this thread. I guess there'll be a lot of...

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

Anyway, Death Note's ending is pretty messed up too. :(

3. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Absolute Boyfriend form Watase Yuu pretty sad ending.
    The robot is dead..for forever :(

Lol right

4. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

i hate Getbackers ending!!!!

5. rjsec4ever

rjsec4ever Well-Known Member

HAHA. HAHA. HAHA. Go listen to Linkin Park's "In the End"... it'll make PERFECT sense. ;) Yes, EOE was f'ed up, but it was never the end... oh no, no, no, no.... the FIRST SCENE made it that way! XDXDXD

6. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

The Big O, the ending is a whole lot of o_O

7. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

AHHH YOU PIECE OF...
    yeah the ending was weird
    also the one in Eureka Seven deceived me too... the way it ended was...lame...

8. CrashmanX

The way E7 ended left me wanting to see more, then the movie happened. Only to find out the movie is a whole Alternate Reality....

9. crazytuna

yeah well if you want more on E7 there's still the manga, it pretty much introduces to the anime and the video game
    Gravity Boys & Lifting Girl with only 2 volumes, it's very tempting for me to buy it...

10. -zeRo-

-zeRo- Well-Known Member

WATCH the SCHOOL DAYS!!!!
    then you rate it... :)
    hohohohoho!!!

11. Pyronix

Pyronix Member

End of Evangelion's ending was kind of messed up. The first time I saw it, I had "WTF" on my mind for a few days.

Strangely enough, I didn't find this one too bad. Sure, it was a little "morbid", but it must be because I watched "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" first.

12. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I hated the ending of Kotetsushin Jeeg...
    Shin Jeeg had like what,3 minutes screen time? (Maybe less)
    Thats just wrong...

13. TM_Shinigami

TM_Shinigami Well-Known Member

The ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion was the weirdest. It was pretty cool in my opinion but totally screwed up.

14. CrashmanX

How many of you actually WATCHED eva, not saw it but Watched it? If you actually watch the series the ending isnt all that F'ed up, it actually makes alot of sense. Now if anyone has seen Big-O they'd know what I mean.

15. crazytuna

Crashman my dear friend
    Evangelion ending was weird if you only tried to make sense out of it, which is what most of us try to do, I mean at first we have like NERV that's about to completely collapse, and then BAM for 2 episodes we have that...weird...psychological outburst released on us and we're all like:
    WTF JUST HAPPENED? was it a dream? or some kind of revelation? are you telling us all hat story was complete bullshit?
    it might not have been as fcked as you say, but it was just not the ending we were all waiting for, and that's why we think it's fcked

16. rjsec4ever

Following EOE, aren't they just trying to re-tell the Book of Genesis? (But, where's the Tree of L... HAHAHAHAHAHA, see? Always think of the Kabballah. Then again... don't relate Final Fantasy 7 into this... Sephiroth.)

17. crazytuna

hmmm EOE is more of a "true" ending to the series, picking up well... picking the real part of the story

18. rjsec4ever

....Adam and Eve, right? ^^

19. crazytuna

SPOILERS OR WHATEVER

noo more like when Asuka gets owned and then shinji gets all depressed, well that's when the psychological stuff kicks in
    EOE picks up from where Asuka is in the hospital right?

20. TM_Shinigami

TM_Shinigami Well-Known Member

That's the gist of it. I mean it made sense of Shinji's psychological problems but as said you just don't get whether it was a dream or whatever.