1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wierd 0KB sav file on sd card

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Sabri23, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

i formatted my card , putted akaio 1.5 and the roms again becouse my carded freezed over and over , now i have no problems more

Than í'l find this 0kb sav file stored on my flashcard

i'm plahing k/h without problems tough

and i only created a sav from wizard of oz and k/h

[​IMG]

is this someting normal ore ??

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, it's not normal.
    Some data on your MicroSD may have been corrupted. Or it may have failed to create a save file.

4268 is the Wizard of Oz game though.

3. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

If some data has corupted , may this cause problems ? Also the sav problem, that isn't , becouse i'l just started 2 games , and have no game called like that sav..

But how could i fix this :(? Or should i just format my card again ? Also al this trouble has started when i switched to Akaio , I realy have never trouble with the offical one ;( ...

IF il format Again , i'l take the switch back to the offical firmware , =/

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I should do that, i bet you have an Acekard? Ask mds64, he haves one: his member: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=863914 , Sent a personal message (PM) to him, he can help you out, i think...

5. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

should i change to fat or fat32 ,wich one is better ? i have 2gb

Also ;;; should i fast format , or ?

6. evans123456

evans123456 Well-Known Member

Well if it doesn't cause any problems, you could just forget about it and leave it there...

I mean, its only 0kb.

The dump # of "wizard of oz" is "4268" and so is the fist number of that weird sav...
    So it has to have something to do with that.

And don't fast format. It has caused problems on my cards when i do that.

7. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

Thank you guys :)

8. yoshi2889

Wait, a save file can be B too? (bytes) I think not, but i will say it is still no 1 KB, but it is some bytes under it...
    Post Merge: [time]1255802380[/time]
    I personally think it is safe, and it doesn't do anything with your card... Unless it is a Virus...

9. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

i'l just formatted =/ ,,, it seems the offical cant play the new games like k/h mario and luigi and more ...

so akaio is the best choise out there :( , i'l hope i dont have any problems now
    Post Merge: [time]1255802525[/time]
    how could a virus come into my card :S
    Post Merge: [time]1255803161[/time]
    im using acekard 2i though

i was always using the offical one (4.18) never , never had problems with that , than i switched to akaio (1.5) worked fine the first time , than i get game freezes , over , and over :( , than i formatted and putted everyting again on my ak2i , working fine , but wtf now a 0kb sav file :(
    aww cone on :S

10. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

AKAIO has never troubled, me, actually, the official firmware was bad.

A virus cannot come onto the internal loaders itself, but one could come into your MicroSD card and tamper with it.

Your Wizard of Oz maybe corrupted.
    Or your loaders are all messed up.

11. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

its not a vitus

[​IMG]

il just folowed some steps to put akaio on my flashcard, putted everyting new on mu sd card, i hope everyting should be fine :)

And creating a sav go's much faster than before , so i realy think it may be a broken loader ...

Thank you guys for your help :D

12. yoshi2889

Do you have a dutch PC? Should we swap? i have a English PC and i am dutch...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.