1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wi-Fi help!!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Ventus_95, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Ventus_95

Ventus_95 Well-Known Member

please could you guys explain me how to connect to the Nintendo wifi connection on soul silver so i can battle

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You'll need to set up your DS to connect to the access point you want to use (it also has to have WEP or no security since the DS doesn't like WPA) through the wifi connection option on the main menu. Look it up if you don't know how, I'm too lazy to hold your hand. After that, you go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and talk to the woman at the middle desk.

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Boot up SS> Under Connect to Pokewalker (I think, maybe its Mystery Gift) select Nintendo Wi-Fi Settings> Nintendo WiFi connection settings>Connection 1.
    Then get in range of your access point, make sure it's WEP in Key 1. Put in WEP key after you find your routers SSID.
    And then go downstairs in the Pkmn Center.

4. Ventus_95

Ventus_95 Well-Known Member

where can i find WEP key ?
    and when im testing the connection it says there is a problem with an ID or an IP thingy

5. shadowextra

shadowextra New Member

Do you use Wi Fi in your PC? if you use look at its details then you can see the WEP Key And ask for your family who bought the Router and ask him or her the Id and the IP and try to test it if the guy who bought the router forgot the ID and the IP you need to buy another Router

6. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

it matters on what your security settings are. most of the time routers are set on something like wp-tsk something like that. you have to change it to wep

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Also, the WEP key has to be in index 1.