1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why you shouldn't get Pokemon platinum.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by skeleme, Jun 19, 2009.

?

Do you have pokemon platinum only?

1. I have Pokemon platinum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't have Pokemon platinum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have Pokemon diamond/pearl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't have Pokemon diamond or pearl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I have all of them.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. skeleme

skeleme New Member

I like Pokemon. I watch every morning and also every time it comes on. So I just wanna say... Pokemon platinum is kind of the same as Pokemon pearl/diamond. You always start with the Pokemon professor or call him rowan and its the same name your friends name you do all the same even ya mum looks the same. Wonder how i know? because of Pokemon platinum ROM. If you wanna buy it that's fine with me but im just saying if you have diamond or pearl or what ever then I just wanna tell you if you don't have be free uh yeah the people who have diamond or pearl you are free too I just wanted to tell you... ;D

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Everyone knows what to expect from Platinum. It may still be 80% the same to Diamond/Pearl but I still think it's a great game.

Platinum becomes much more enjoyable during the end of the game, where you get to see most of the added features like Battle Frontier.

3. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

I dont play it because all E-version are censored. Nintendo removed the one-armed bandit in fact of a new law in some countries.

4. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

I bought Yellow when it was barely any different to Red or Blue, I bought Crystal when it was barely any different to Gold and Silver, I bought Emerald when it was barely any different to Red or Blue and I've bought Platinum regardless of how similar it is to Diamond and Pearl. It's not the similarities that draw people in, it's the differences. Considering that Platinum is quite a lot different compared to the other two, I can't see many reasons for not getting it if you like Pokémon.

5. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I heard a bit about the (E) version of platinum being censored. That must only be in some (E) regions, because I live in Australia, and there seems to be no censorship at all.

6. skeleme

skeleme New Member

just saying its still cool... :D

7. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Censorship?
    Of what ?

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Slot Machines......in the future Eu version will not have Slot Machines, no more Clefairy pointing slots......

anyway dont want to buy platinum? no Battle Frontier, Sky Shamin or Distortion World for you.

9. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

no house hold items for u also :D

10. sd95

sd95 Well-Known Member

pokemon platinum is still a good game despite its similarities to DP...one reason is giratina's origin forme...

11. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I downloaded Platinum, and it has been on my card sine it was released here on RomU. I have played and beaten every other handheld pokemon game and also Collosseum on the Gamecube. Now I'm starting over with Red on the GBC emulator on my R4.

As for the show... It used to be awesome "Who's that Pokemon?!?!?!?", but now I think the newer ones are all crap