1. This forum is in read-only mode.

why is it that we cry.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gameboy5.0, Nov 5, 2010.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

as i type this up i am morning the lost of are pet dog bobby. right now i am crying. why is it that what we love the most is all ways taking away from us. if you like to know he pass away tonight. at around 9:45.

to most who might read this you might think " why should i care" i am not asking for any one to care. i am just trying to find an easy way to deal with this. losing a dog that was apart of your family is a hard thing to deal with. it piss me off that i wont see him in the morning or see him when i get back home. i won't get to hold him or pet him. he wont come in my room when my door is close.

like i said i am crying call me gay or a pussy or what ever. i dont want you to care i just need away to deal with this.

RIP Bobby RIP

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i have lost many relatives. in fact i lost a cousin about 2 months ago, he was 15 and got on a car accident. i used to play videogames with him and all. well. what i want to say is that. yeah its hard to lose someone you love. but nature is like this. i see life as something momentarily, so i always cherish time. not try to think what would be if i did this or would have done this other thing. i dont know if you follow. just cherish all those moments you had with whatever was lost, because nothing is forever. and when its gone, dont think of it as gone.

3. gameboy5.0

true and i do he was a funny dog i love him hell my family did. i just wish i could hold him one more time that all i want. i know it will not happen but hell i can wish. thanks for share your lost

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

The best way to deal with something is to forget it. Reminiscing on the past is the worst possible thing you can do.
    It bugs me when people beg for sympathy when I talk to people. They are almost pleading me to comfort them, but I don't. I just go on about my business. Though it may seem heartless, I never tell anyone if I'm upset. I just let things hang and I don't give a shit about it. Now about death.

Don't see it as a death. See it as a passing and a rebirth. They aren't in the fleshy prison anymore. They feel no pain. No suffering.

Mourning the dead only bring pain and distracts you. Yes, it is good to keep them in your thoughts, but don't let it be your single thought or it'll bring you down.

5. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

celebrate its life, dont mourn its death

6. gameboy5.0

thanks. i did not know how to deal with this. and you are all right about this i need to move on. i said before i was not looking for people to care and that is true. for me if you care then ok if you dont then ok. i just had to talk about it. i try to call my mom but she was asleep.

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

it's just how it is. and no I won't call you a pussy or gay. my pet turtle died and I cried. call ME a pussy but I've had him for 7 years. that's almost half my life. I liked the way I enter my room then he comes out from under my bed after sleep then starts nudging my toes cause he's hungry. but yeah it's unknown why we do. why do people celebrate birthdays? why don't I like doing chores? why do some people actually LIKE math and why do some people not? I have no idea.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

crying cleans the lens of your eye

9. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Theres nothing wrong with crying.England football players and fans do it after every World Cup.

Maybe someone will get you another dog for Xmas

10. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

For some, replacements won't do.

11. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

we cry because we have eyes

12. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Or a more romanticized version of that would be:

"We have eyes BECAUSE we cry."

13. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    This is my dog and he is 2 years old and his name is joker,i cant imagine how my life would be without him,he is part of my familly and everyone loves him.im a dog lover,ive had lots of dogs dying in front off me when i couldnt do anything,but this dog i have now i love him so much that im affraid to lose him he is a part of me he even understand most of the things i say,he sleeps with me everyday on my bed and wakes me up when licking my ears lool.He is the best :)
    One thing i admire in dogs is that you can be the worst person in the world and he still loves you.
    RIP Bobby

14. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

people tend to out-live their pets.
    It's something we must learn to deal with. I'm sorry for your loss though.

15. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Ugh, I'm not gonna call anyone a loser or gay here...it's not funny at all that you lose someone (pet or not).

I've expirienced this myself...I lost the cat that ALWAYS was with me. So I cried for a day or five. You'll get used to it after a while (now don't think this is harsh.....).

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

guess I'm odd then because I don't cry even when I lose someone I was close to.

17. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

...yes you are.

18. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

hey my auntie and godmother died and i didnt even go to my aunties funeral

19. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

Lost my Grandpa with him almost a year ago after that i thaught why didn´t i spended more time with him but i also changed because of that before that i was afraid of dead and many more things but after that i werent anymore

20. gameboy5.0

well good news is that we are geting a new one. and it is going to be from the same people that we bought booby. the dogs got a litter 2 weeks ago and we are geting 2nd pick. to some this might be to soon. but to tell the truth i would rather wake up go down stars and see a dog that looks like booby then to go down stars and not see if.

we are all so getting bobby creammatted. thanks for the people who are sharing story's