1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why does my Acekard do this?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by trang85, Jul 30, 2010.

1. trang85

trang85 Member

It will show up on my DSi and then it wont. I will have to reinsert it to make it appear again. I also noticed that it happens when its moved a lot. Got it from shoptemp.

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

i don't get what you mean..It sounds like you are doing some sort of magic trick..

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

probably its the dsi firmware, and your flashcart is not flashed for it? or maybe it is just not well secured on the ds

4. trang85

trang85 Member

Like it will show the Danny Phantom thing, then when i maybe turn it on the next time it said"Nothing is inserted into Game Slot" or w/e

5. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

I think I may understand what you're speaking of.

I have two DSi's I can use for my Acekard: a blue and a black. The blue one works just fine, fits snug as a bug, but for the black DSi it will appear for just a second and then disappear. Or when it did work it was very sensitive to the slightest movement.

My solution: securing it down with tape. Worked fine with this.

6. trang85

trang85 Member

Tape...i'll try that lol.

7. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

It might be the contact issue ..You need to put a piece of thin card or folded paper between the back of the DS Slot 1 and the DSTT - this pushes the two sets of contacts together.

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

yeah, try this, i havent heard of this issue on dsi, ive heard it on dsixl for some reason, well, try this though, ive heard it works

9. trang85

trang85 Member

I dont know about this, but theres this green thing behind the contacts or w/e. is it supposed to be there? or did shoptemp do it?