1. This forum is in read-only mode.

why does movies when made into games suckszzzzzzzzzzz/

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by juanpaulopaguiligan, Mar 27, 2010.

1. juanpaulopaguiligan

juanpaulopaguiligan Active Member

i don"t know why?

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Because it is bad quality.

Especially on the DS.

3. sensei

sensei Active Member

Because the production is rushed to have a release not too far from the movie release. And the producers are only about cash. They don't really care if the game is really good, or if it just resembles the movie somehow. There are exceptions tough.

4. juanpaulopaguiligan

juanpaulopaguiligan Active Member

5. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

also, because if you've seen the movie, 99% of the games have the exact same story, so you already know how it ends

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yes, pretty much.

No.

Most of the games are released before the movie ever hits the theater.

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Hey the harry potter games are pretty good. Also I don't see anyone complaining about spiderman or such..

8. jigsawj

jigsawj Active Member

Resident evil had very fine fine games but the moves of RE had a total let down.

9. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

nah...whatchu talking about? Degeneration was awesome...also extinction was great...I like them all :p

10. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

That. They know that ppl hyped about the movie will buy the game anyway, no matter how shitty it is -_-

11. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

hahah....I see we have a victim

12. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I thought the Harry Potter and Transformers games were pretty good, but I think it ends there.

13. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I never buy movie games. People who buy them are mostly kids or their parents, who ussualy buy a game only because it has a nice cover with film char on it :p

14. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

would you buy the game version of Avatar?

15. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

No. And I read the review, it's decent and only worth attention in 3d. And not everyone has 3d monitors :p

16. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I would buy it...also Saw....Now THAT is a game that I would buy

17. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Explosions and moderately attractive actors? Great. The whole "Imma hide behind the couch now factor"? Totally nonexistent.

End of story.

18. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

lol messo...How bout the spiderman games...Those were cool cmon

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Some movie games are crappy, most are extremely mediocre (that includes Harry Potter, Transformers and Avatar), and rarely some are gold (Chronicles Of Riddick, Spiderman 2, Goldeneye, Aladdin, X-Men: Wolverine)

20. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Most movie games are just shovelware made to try and make more money. Casual gamers are often prey to shovelware, but most of them won't care about the quality. The majority of these games are crap, but those rare few that *might* be worth playing are all too short. Conclusion: research your games before you waste your time.