1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why do women love to torment me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damanali, Nov 12, 2011.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Why? Even in the beginning, until now. Is this a wicked sense of humor of god to men? The genesis said he saw man was alone, so he created a woman... and that same woman tricked man to eat the forbidden fruit... the first ever sin....

What is the real reason? Did the men in history did something to womankind that thru out history, women must have their revenge?

Adam got Eve....
    Samson got Delilah....
    Paris got Helen....
    Julius Caesar then Mark Anthony got Cleopatra...
    David got Bathsheba.....
    Bill got Hilary...

and many more....and the list gets longer every day.

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Well you should start sucking dick if that's your attitude.

3. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

you never had trouble with a woman, do you? if you had, do you suck dick every time you have a fight?

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Of course I have, but I'm not the one proclaiming women to be the route of all evil. You obviously don't understand.. I was merely suggesting you'd be better off as a homosexual since you obviously have deep seeded mother issues which you now project onto all women.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

If your woman torments you, you have the wrong one.

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Let me torture you :)

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

Because you didn't say the safe word man! They'll stop if you use that one special word and you won't have to worry about having the clamps on your nipples again.

8. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Oh BAWWWW! The world doesn't revolve around you, Damanali. Ever thought about the complete opposite perspective to your question? "Why do men piss women off?"

This is not to say that I defend or support women's ill actions against men. But if you are going to accuse one gender of abusing the other, you better make sure that your side is completely not guilty of the same crime.

There are many instances in which men have torment women as well. The case of Betty Broderick is one of them.

And regarding your examples:
    I believe you forgot to mention the part where Bill has committed infidelity twice.