1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why do gamer men fantasise about gamer women?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lukong, May 6, 2010.

1. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Seriously, Why do men have fantasies about gamer women.

1. Is the whole having intercourse and playing video games?
    2. Having to share your video games with someone, can you get turn on by it?
    3.What about gamer women, do you have this fantasies?
    4. Maybe skip the game and get straight to the intercourse?
    5. Do you want to have someone who is the opposite sex instead of the same gender? and if so what goes through your mine when a man/woman were playing next to you?
    6. What is the difference between gamer Women and Men?
    7. Are men to addicted to video games to even share there games with women or vice-versa?
    8. Which would you prefer Video games or the Opposite/Same gender to have around?
    9. Maybe you got bored of video games and moved on?
    10. What is it that you fantasize/fantasise would happen?
    11. Are people who think about gamer people of the opposite/same gender are just looking for someone to talk to?

I play one-player games so those fantasies all stay far away and no I surround by enough games to last me for a years so there isn't really any need to have "that" gamer woman, but it doesn't fell the void. I guess that's what msn, facebook, email, etc are for, but its so lonely when there's only your mom or sister to talk to which is weird and my mother thinks I might come "INFAMOUS".

2. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

Re: Why gamer men are women's fantasies?

There is only one rule I know. Never play online games with your girlfriend. It will never end well. Especially mmos.

3. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

Some people just think about something,not thinking what will it will be.And why would you create this topic anyways.
    Do you have met people that is just exactly like you type right here.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

1. Thread title is the wrong way around
    2. Male gamers are often total losers and therefore wish to have a partner that does not stigmatise them
    3. Common interests provide a grounds on which to form a relationship

5. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

It seem i will never know what is this about.

6. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

have you ever had a girlfriend?

7. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Re: Why gamer men are women\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s fantasies?

I agree with 3, but I am not accusing them of being disgraceful...but 'Gamer Girls <3' and 'Wheres all the girl gamers???' and for the number 3 , men also do that with prostitute, but usually its about looking to someone to talk to. I guess men don't hide there emotions, its just no one wants to see them.

Thank you addressing the title I had been awake for 28 hours...so that is why I was saying some pretty crazy things
    Post Merge: [time]1273293089[/time]
    For the body builder who drinks a lot of milk, knows all about the effects of vitamins & minerals like Calcium and knows that too much milk [4 Pints] can harm testosterone levels.

Can you keep yours or do you even have one? also I don't see people as items, there people with feelings and reactions so no, but you can ask me if I have a romantic relationship with a the opposite sex.
    Also what direction is your palm while you talk up or down?
    Post Merge: [time]1273293255[/time]
    What happen and why?
    Post Merge: [time]1273293302[/time]
    Did you see the other post known as 'Gamer Girls <3' and 'Wheres all the girl gamers???' ? also I like to ask the hard questions.
    Post Merge: [time]1273294102[/time]
    That is deep down, back-of-your head answer.

8. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

What the fuck, what a crazy response to the girlfriend question

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

So... I assume then you don't have a girlfriend and are probably a lonely virgin. Unless of course you live in some third world hellhole where having sex at 12 is the norm.

10. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Yes

11. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

What I am saying is I don't see people like shirts, but as people or less

12. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

Tjilp, barks the frog

13. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i will take that as a no then.

and yes i have a girlfriend and ive kept her for a long time, i haven't been single in 13 years

14. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

And is she a gamer women or did you meet in a different scenario
    Post Merge: [time]1273377733[/time]
    also do you wish she was a gamer women?
    Post Merge: [time]1273377833[/time]
    I keep forgetting to say no... so... No I don't have...does the girl who goes to the same babysitter count

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Seriously, you're twelve, you shouldn't know why any man thinks a woman is attractive, or you should be starting to accept that reality.

Second,
    What the hell? I play games with my husband all the time. It ends with sex, all the time.

Also the games are fun.

Also common interest, something to talk about, something to have fun together etc.

16. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

NICE! if only that worked for guys i know lol~!

usually what would happen is that the girl would basically be a leech most of the time and whine about items and crap like that-

not my personal experience- i thought it was best to learn from my friends troubles haha

17. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

You both are HILARIOUS, man if I could give you a cookie

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Why is it funny? My post is pretty damn serious.

You ARE twelve and twelve year olds still complain about cooties (Littlekill is the exception, he sees cooties) and complain that so and so chased you.

Also I do have sex after playing games with my husband, it'll happen regardless of what we're doing.

19. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Thank you for answer the questions and the reason I find that funny is cause your not saying this is how it is and no it has to be this way. Its a relationship not or is based on what you want it to be which is shared between you and your husband.
    For those who try to change other to make them who they want, you and your husband maybe the first example that there is no gamer, but people who like to play games.

20. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

This topic is retarded. You might as well ask "Why are Asian men attracted to Asian women" or "Why are men who climb interested in women who climb" or "Why are men interested in women". Shared interests make the opposite sex appear more attractive as it's easier to spend time with them, there's no great mystery and this should be obvious to anyone capable of coherent thought.