1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why Are All The Downloads Down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFreakinDuck, Jun 29, 2010.

1. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I thought Seph originally said that only the Nintendo DS ROMs were down? But I'm getting the DS Section Is Down Notice on all ROMs whether they're Atari, or Gameboy or Nintendo 64 or Sega Genesis.

2. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

I think they brought down the hammer on many ROMS...

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it wasnt just NDS. theres still some games up, but any game belonging to a member of the ESA is down, regardless of system. Atari, Sega and Nintendo are all members of the ESA.

4. maddenfong

maddenfong Member

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

god bless esa :)

sarcasm

6. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Ah that explains why. I remember when I first saw the notice that it said all other systems were fine to download. Live and learn I guess. Thanks for the information guys.

7. Laraid

Laraid New Member

There is no point in visiting this site anymore then.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You won't be missed.

9. Geminis076

Geminis076 Well-Known Member

Not entirely true, this site is still a good place to get information regarding games and other technical stuff. The forum still has many useful sections. Romulation kicked butt when it came to downloads, very easy, very user friendly, and most importantlyl very well organized - other sites are very messy!

10. kagetsuu

kagetsuu Member

I AGREE!!!! There are a lot of nice people here ( I think :p) and people here will help you with a lot of things :)

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You are most certainly correct! ;)

12. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

They give good dating advice.

13. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Indeed. The forum is the main reason I go here.
    Yay forums!
    8)

14. ricgal_hz

ricgal_hz Member

I don't know what are you talking about, the only section down is the Nintendo ds, I can download normally from any other console only a few games are unavailable.

15. athemoe

yeah,
    this forum is awesome.

If RomUlation will disappear,
    I hope they will let this forum online

16. UltraSword

UltraSword Member

Despite NDS Roms which I can understand them wanting removed by Nintendo sense its not a deceased platform yet but why are the NES and gameboy color games down like the MegaMan games from original to Battle Network down?

17. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Blame that blasted WiiShop channel that the Wii has. Also, Capcom is a member of ESA.

18. athemoe

capcom?
    aw ace attorney :(

19. UltraSword

UltraSword Member

Son of a-_- Its from a handheld that is in retirement damn it now I'm going to try and find MegaMan hacks now I was hoping to do my Walkthrough of MegaMan in the Mushroom Kingdom hack-_- I'm just surprised the industry found romulation completely butchering it guh why do I fear this is related to the scanlation(even Legal) site situation in the US and Japan going on right now

20. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

they should have clamped down on *********, that site is a lump of virus infected shit.
    every link is a popup and the site is very messy