1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who's super pumped for Glory of Heracles?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Skeet11, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Skeet11

Skeet11 Member

Hope nobody has posted this question already, but I am very very excited for this game. I don't know what it is, but I really just looked into it the other day and I just realized that it should be shipped to stores today and got really excited about that. Absolutely cannot wait to try this game.

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

From the ones I've played thus far, the games are old-school Dragon Quest clones with a bit more Greek in 'em.

Fun games regardless though. :)

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I saw a few gameplay videos on youtube.
    It looks like a cool game.

4. teserut

teserut Guest

I expect it to take a big heaping S**t on Greek culture (I'm Greek) but still it looks pretty cool. I'm not exactly excited about it, if I'm going to get excited about playing a game it's definitely going to be Warriors:Legends of Troy (again Greek culture)

5. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I just read recently that Glory of Heracles is an old RPG in Japan and is quite popular there. I/We just heard of it now through the new DS game.

Anyway, I searched for more info and I stumble upon this. Don't know if this is a sequel of it but here it is. It's a 1992 game.

http://www.romhacking.net/trans/967/

6. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting, will check it out.

7. justlois

justlois Well-Known Member

ME! ME! ME! ME! ;D

8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

I'm only in for GoH for the Always-Smiling Muscular Warrior Dude... *SMILES FOR EVERYONE!!!*

9. darkphire

darkphire Active Member

I saw the review and the game is pretty average
    mainly saying the game was too linear
    I dont know why you guys are soo pumped up for some mediocre ds rpg

10. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

I'm excited to get my hands on this game.
    Sadly, it takes about three months or so for new games to reach here, so I'd have to make do with waiting for someone to dump the game and upload it on the net before I can actually go ahead and buy an original copy myself.

11. Gunsabr77

Gunsabr77 Member

Meh, i'm not to concerned about reviews. I'll try out the dump, and if I don't like it, i'll just delete it.

12. Skeet11

Skeet11 Member

Some people like games more than others. Even if it's a crap review I'm still going to try it out.

13. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

I'm not pumped really... I still need to finish other DS Games... THEN I'm off to try the rest... :p

- Need to Level 99 all 8 Slots on Soma Bringer
    - Complete Pokemon Diamond
    - Finish EBA Rockin' Mode
    - Finish OTO2 on "Hard" and "Extra Hard"

And recently bought Arcanum, for my PC so meh, I'm busy... and I still have school...

14. donelwero

donelwero Active Member

Yeah, you can never know if you're gonna like the game or not until you try it. This game looks nice, I'm wating for it.