1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who was banned

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by naruto6768, Nov 3, 2009.

1. naruto6768

naruto6768 Well-Known Member

hey its time for MS to ban flashed 360s, Im real careful but im not banned
    halve of my friends were banned because they played CODMW2(Idiots) and they were banned im currently playing farytail fights and i love it its gory and awsome its me castle crashers replacement

2. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

I don't quite catch on... ???

Are you asking if anyone here has ever been banned? If so, I haven't, and I plan on keeping it that way.

I do hope to get my 360 flashed next week, hope I don't get banned. ;D

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You won't get banned from Xbox Live as long as you don't have a modded console and if the games you burnt are stealth patched and all that crap.

My husband is in the middle of flashing the 360, he was getting annoyed because he can't use jungleflasher because we have Vista 64 bit.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Having them stealth patched will not make them undetectable. To be on the safe side, stay off Live for a few weeks or so.

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

CODMW2 is wave 4 which is why everyone is getting banned, as the latest firmware only keeps you from having problem with wave 3 games.

i'm already banned from xbl so makes no difference to me

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

whts so bad about geting banned??
    do you loose all of the online play capabilities??

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Once banned, your Xbox can never connect to Xbox Live again.

8. rell

rell Well-Known Member

tht must be very important to some people huh... i guess, but cant you just hied your mac... nevermind, since you guys talking about flashin im gessin that they read your nand while connected online... if not can someone tell me how that works??

9. TirithRR

I believe they use some method of identifying the system, other than IP or MAC Address. Otherwise the modders would be able to bypass the bans easily by spoofing their IP or MAC Address, and banning would be worthless.

10. rell

rell Well-Known Member

agreed. hey, did you see that Hitler gets banned from xbox video on youtube

11. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

each console has a key that is coded to the motherboard, it bans that

12. rell

rell Well-Known Member

follow this ink to see a very funny xbox ban video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkDxF2kn1I

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Also getting banned from live voids your warranty according to M$.

14. rell

rell Well-Known Member

can they legally do that??

15. TirithRR

Yes. Because being banned usually means you've tampered with your console, and tampering with your console voids the warranty.

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i don't have a 360.....although if i had one i'd probably be banned!!XD

17. jack_O_Neil

jack_O_Neil Active Member

I've got a 360 which is not tampered with even though it will break soon! :(

18. wilhelm820

wilhelm820 Member

Hold up hold up hold up! You can flash your 360 to play burnts? Are you freaking serious.

I got banned from Forza 2 a while back but that was for breaking in game rules and it was only for the market place for cars not the actual races. But..What the hell.. You can flash your 360! Where have I been I'm definably going to learn how to do that!

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

you didn't know that???? Yeah!! you can!! i know a lot of people on another site who have done it!!XD