1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who should I use Masterball on?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by omgwtfitzben, Apr 27, 2010.

1. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

I just beat Red, caught Moltres and Suicune. Now I'm out for the other roamers/legendaries. I don't know who to use it on. I've been using Dusk/Ultras for everyone else. But who would you suggest? I was thinking of Latios. (I have Soul Silver). Not Groudon because he has a little bit higher catch rate than the other legendaries. Not Mewtwo because he's in a cave and his moveset when you're fighting him isn't that much of a threat so I can just stand there and throw balls.

Your ideas?

2. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

I didn't use mine because it is so ugly. And it also makes you look more pro when you still have it at the end. :p

3. omgwtfitzben

That's true haha, that's why I haven't used it yet, but seeing how there a bunch of legendaries in HGSS, I was thinking why not? I didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to catch FOUR roaming Pokemon.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Latios is probably the better pokemon to Master Ball, tbh. It has Levitate, so it's immune to Arena Trap if you so choose to use Dugtrio as your trapper.

5. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

Nope dont use it. Im NOT SURE, I think that if you use mean look then it can escape.
    Remember I THINK.

6. omgwtfitzben

Oh you're right I didn't think about that. Now if I can effing find that sob bird.