1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who has the best deal on Acekard 2i right now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dz5003, Jun 17, 2009.

1. dz5003

dz5003 Active Member

Usually I price compair through froogle.com, but due to the nature of Acekard (I guess) froogle does not have them listed. :'(

Sooo... I came here - hoping you guys might know where I can get a good deal on the Acekard 2i.

I got my Acekard 2 from themott.com, but they want $40 for the Acekard 2i with NO micro sd card! LOL I'm not that stupid!

Anyway - I'm looking for either an Acekard 2i with no memory for less than $19 shipped OR an Acekard 2i with 8gb micro sd card for $36 or less shipped.

PS: Buy.com has 8gb sd micro's for $17.99 shipped - I thought that was a pretty good price.

Thanks in advance!

- dz5003

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

careful, mini SD and micro SD are NOT the same.

3. dz5003

dz5003 Active Member

Sorry... I edited & fixed it.

Thanks!

- dz5003

4. locoloko

locoloko Member

dealextreme is offering them at 13 bucks with free shipping...but their shipping takes way too long...almost 3 weeks for the last order i made from them...

5. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I ordered my Acekard 2i from DealExtreme and it arrived in about two weeks. That to me is insane, considering that I live in the Finger Lakes and the order was shipped from China. So, your best bet would be to order from DX and order your micro sdhc card from ebay. However, I strongly recommend that you order a EZ 3in1 V GBA cart along with the AK 2i, with it you can use the DS browser and play GBA games without having to lug around all of the cartridges.
    miros

6. dz5003

dz5003 Active Member

Hmmm... I was just reading reviews on DealExtreme and I saw there were a number of issues... I'm thinking maybe I should just order an Acekard 2 - since I have a DS lite. I also heard that DealExtreme has sold "fake" flash cards... I don't know anything for sure, it just makes me a bit skittish.

- dz5003

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

cyclods and acekard do not have fakes (well the cyclods has a clone called edge, which is itself a decent cart). so you should be fine.

8. Rainracinwind

Rainracinwind New Member

I got mine from realhotstuff. Fast shipping. They're out of stock right now for the Acekard 2i. But I do love mine. :)

9. MattyyR

MattyyR Member

I also have ordered from DealExtreme, delivery takes about 2 weeks to the UK, but the low prices are worth the wait. Not had a problem with delivery so far my sons have both bought r4s and then changed to Acekard 2i.

10. dz5003

dz5003 Active Member

Ok - I ordered one from DealExtreme. It was the best price anywhere and I am able to wait for it. I hope I don't have any issues with it.

Thank you all for your help!!!

- dz5003

11. hakumeikage09

hakumeikage09 Member

I'd say stuffs2play/stuffs4kids has the best. I got mine without the micro SD for $22 with free shipping.

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

DealExtreme is the cheapest right now for this cartridge I believe.