1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who has Tatsunoko vs. Capcom??

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by slapmeorelse, Feb 14, 2010.

1. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

I swear to God, guys, this is the only game I've been playing (on the Wii) for the past month now!

2. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

Lol So whats your point?

3. slapmeorelse

LOL It's one of the FEW games that are actually GOOD on the Wii! D=<

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

One of the few?

I have tons of amazing Wii games.

I would say that there are plenty of great games for the Wii if you are willing to mod your Wii that is.
    -Such as Japanese and PAL games that are not accessible to many players.

But yes, I have TvC.

It's pretty good.

5. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I actaully bought the game, and yes it's a blast to play online! it almost makes me forget that it's on the wii! Thoe I do have the japanese version on my modded wii(thanks to the wii guy Aka Ace101) and it's a blast to play! but after playing the japanese version I decided to go out and support the US release and I don't regret it! thoe there plenty of great wii games, I still think the wii isn't as great as it should be... mostly Nintendo and the shovelware is to blame for that. However the wii is getting a bit better... but it's got a long way to go before actually making me happy.. that said I am finally dusting off me wii and getting some real use out of it with this years games. Like, No more heroes 2 and TvsC, and next month redsteel 2 followed by Monster unter tri and by then some games should be announced, such as.. mario Galaxy2, metroid other M, maybe even Zelda..

hey is there a thread on here so i can add some TvsC players to my Online list? I like playing Online with random people, but I'm runing into alot of Zero's and Voltnut spammers.

6. nitemarezero147

nitemarezero147 Well-Known Member

this game is fun but to me the combo system seem way to easy to pull off i could barely do a standard ground to air combo in other vs capcom game but in this game i can easily pull off 20+ combos
    btw what teams do u use?
    i use V. Joe and Jun

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I use PTX-40A. :)

8. dragneon007

Are you using the wii mote? I hate that thing.. it's cheap lol you can do moves with a simple back B button,but I started to use the GC controller online and got my ass handed to me, but I can hold my own now against wii mote users.
    Oh god! lol I hate that thing! some playerI ran into used a clever move that chains into a garb and you can't escape it when he spams it next to the wall.

Example he corners you by tossing you over to the wall and then he grabs you and tosses you and you slam into the wall followed by him grabing you again and again and again... thoe you can break away and use the mega crash, but this guy was annoying.

9. nitemarezero147

No i dont, i use a GC controller and its still easy to combo sure wii motes have the simple control scheme that lets u combos easily but a GC control can pull of longer combo my highest was 50+ with jun and V.Joe (thanks to his air joe) comboing is to easy

10. dragneon007

lol then start using the GC controller and all your complaints on how easy to pull of comboes will be gone lol me and ace played a few games and I used the GC controller and he murdered me, but then he tried it out and he got murdered lol, but sure you can combo a bigger chain with the GC controller, but it's more difficult because it requires more memorizing and timing then the simple wii mote B and A button.
    GC controller has Light, medium, heavy, buttons, and the wii mote just uses the one A button to pull off a simple chain of light medium and heaby by just pressing the same button three times, and the hyper comboes with even more simplicity by just down, back or even by just standing still and pressing a simple button.

11. slapmeorelse

Oh crap, I'm one of those spammers. I usually spam Volnut with the machine gun or drill and then the drill hyper combo. With Zero, I spam his throw, and I spam air combos and the Ryuenjin (however you spell it)

IMO the Classic Controller is <i>best</i> suited for TvC so I use it. GCN controller seems too hard for me

12. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I actualy wanted to play that game.... How is it?? Too bad that Phoenix Wright was taken off the list....

13. nitemarezero147

good game but to easy to learn
    i like fighting game that have hard to learn characters
    even though this has simple learning character, its really good
    but then again thats what you should expect from a "_____ vs. Capcom" game
    simple, basic fighting

14. airhead929

airhead929 Active Member

huh it not tat hard to combo wit the gcc especially once i have my perfect team
    the lovely morrigan and zero once u unlock him for his flamin up slash partner attack

15. dragneon007

Classic controller is best, and I find zero a bit to powerful lol especially his Dark hold, but can't really do anything about it and I guess, thats just my own opinion.( I mained zero )

16. verttech4

verttech4 Member

I very much enjoyed the game ^-^ I would feel better if I do have a few "friends" to play with because I like ot play for fun. tho I will admit that I do use cheap moves tho... >_> (atleast I am honest)

17. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Noo :'( but I want it REALLY bad, if I wasn't broke I'm sure I would have it by now.

18. dragneon007

Soft mod your wii, but make sure you don't confuse the crap out of yourself.
    Get ace101's guide and google a few more.. just incase you can't read some of the weird instruction's, you then compare them to see if your not screwing something up, and if you do get confused there quite a few of us here that have modded the wii already.

think of it like when you we're first confused on how ROMS on ds worked. Afterwards it's easy.

19. airhead929

airhead929 Active Member

i dont use zero much since morrigan is my favorite no matter wat i just have him for the partner attack so i can chain air combos

20. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Is this Ultimate All Stars or is this a different game entirely?