1. This forum is in read-only mode.

who has a dstwo card and a 3ds?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by summerxxxx1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. summerxxxx1

summerxxxx1 Well-Known Member

just wondering how many people have this cartdrige and the 3ds?

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I have both.

3. summerxxxx1

and does the supercard dstwo works on 3ds? where is the best trustworthy place to get one from please the sites ive been to so far have stopped selling them
    the reason i asked this question is some of the people ive been asking about supercard dstwo and the 3ds either dont have the 3ds or the dstwo card so i wanted to speak to the people who have both these devices it saves a lot of time on the boards xx

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Hi summerxxxx1

Long time no talk xd, How are you ?, Me grate :)

Anyway as long as the card box says 3DS they should work on 3DS system, I'm not sure about the new 3DS XL though.

I don't think any normal card would work like supercard dstwo, But if says 3DS on box it might.

Also to note, Updateing the 3DS system might be a bad thing sine updates are also designd to block flashcard use.

5. summerxxxx1

hiya jhon great to hear from you :)
    even when updating the 3ds supercard dstwo has patches for it apparently

i love the 3dsxl nice size but feels a bit thinner id love to have one of them, also ive been warned that even though it says 3ds on the box doesnt 100% guarantee that that card is suitable some people have had problems
    but the only card that seems to come up good time after time is the supercards dstwo thats why im asking people who have the card

6. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

Yes the DS2 does work on the 3DS and i have used this seller they are trustworthy http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/supercard_dstwo_slot_1_multilanguage_1_4_4_compatible_gba_iplayer_mediaplayer_3ds_preflashed.html

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Yes its best the ones that have must know :)

Me to, I have not even owned the 3DS original !lol

Glad to see your still around to ;)

8. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

Yep but dont tell nintendo ¬_¬ or they might be evil to me