1. This forum is in read-only mode.

who else is bored of sh*t games that are too easy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andy_lampard, May 5, 2010.

1. andy_lampard

andy_lampard Active Member

been playing shin megami games and etrian odyssey because they're supposed to be hard but ten hours in im bored of it being so easy. who knows games that are similar format and actually hard

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...rpg's right?

They always get repetitive, what you need are some online games where you vs people.

I stopped playing pokemon because of this fact, otherwise I can't help with rpg's sugestions.

3. andy_lampard

repetition is fine they just seem too easy for ppl to be saying they're hard. online games are a no go for me at moment just on portables and travelling

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well right there is the problem, with enough repitition, anything becomes easy.

Try working in fast food for 4 years, you'd swear the task were designed for idiots.

...anyway...I'd suggest something other than rpgs...

Hardest games that aren't rpg's on ds...

ninja gaiden DS
    Ultimate mortal kombat
    Metal slug 7
    Contra 4

I may be a retro gamer but the best I could do on contra is normal without loosing a single life...and let me tell you that took 6 months, hard I can't even do...I advise you try these.

5. andy_lampard

ninja gaiden is sacreligious... i did master ninja difficulty full 100% complete on xbox...refuse to play it on any other shit back console for being ripoffs

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Shit back console?

And you want ds reccomendations?

...I seriosly don't get your logic, but it's still a great game, even if it doesn't have the same content as the ninja gaiden game on the xbox...or the ps3 for that matter (I got sigma 1 and 2, I heard that they have been dumbed down a tad...still last a lot longer than the ds one...bloody hard but short unless you play all difficulties)

7. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Well, Dark Spire is very similar to Etrian Odyssey and a tiny bit harder I think. Black Sigil is a good old style RPG, with a ridiculously high encounter rate which makes exploring dungeons very frustrating, and therefore pretty challenging. N+ is pretty difficult, but it's not an RPG. I really wouldn't call Ninja Gaiden DS difficult at all. It was good, but not at all challenging.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

For it's type of game, it's not the hardest...you did try more than easy right?

On easy it's far too easy...on the standard difficulty it...really hurt my hands...had to quit playing :(

I do know that sigma 1 and 2 on my ps3 are giving me a good work out.

[me=hYpNoS]is finished with this topic[/me]

9. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

TBH I can't really remember. Maybe I didn't.

10. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

Disgaea
    :)

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@Topic Starter: F.Y.I. there are people who WELCOME easy games :p

And your attitude of talking crap about other systems disturbs me a lot :p

So if I follow your logic, you won't play the original Ninja Gaiden series on the NES, where it all began?

And you are mistaken, those rip offs you call are actually properly called as "ports" to other systems.

I'm beginning to dislike you already. Way to go on your introduction.

12. andy_lampard

Cahos Rahne Veloza.................clearly a pedo

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Obvious troll is obvious.

Also why did you say that you 100% 'd Ninja Gaiden? You can't get anything under 100% if you beat the game.

14. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

... (Delete this)

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Owned, and lucky for you Caho's here is an ex moderator here until he stepped down because he wasn't on enough...

And that was the most pathetic argument...seriously a PEDO out of no where?

Depends, there is just beating the game's story or the true 100%, for games these days it's trophy's and achivements, but for older games it's all upgrades, all collectables, and all difficulties except the easiest one (if you can skip it) complete.

So I'm assuming Andy here got all the scarbs and got himself the prize for them all?

If so...what was it (I know :p )

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I forgot about the scarabs, but they aren't hard to get at all. Saying you beat Ninja Gaiden Black on NM is an achievement itself, I don't see the point in saying you 100% it as it'd be incredibly easy if you can beat it on NM.

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well I only have sigma and I'm only up to chapter 13 roughly, I would have missed a few because I'm rushing thru, I skipped the fiend challenges at the start.

I'm not gonna bother with ninja master...but sigma 2 has a trophy for that, oh gawd :(

18. andy_lampard

the true amout of scarabs in the game is 68.... most ppl get 55 assume its all of them because they get the amulet that restores life (cant remember its name) but for all 68 on master ninja and all missions at master ninja level complete = start master ninja with ANY weapon first form.... booyah.... yes i was unemployed at the time :(

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You win the cookie then....

Still though... A PEDO!!!

20. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

andy was hiding the fact that he, is actually a pedo