1. This forum is in read-only mode.

White Forest O_o?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 19, 2011.

1. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Where's all the grass and people? It looks as if my forest has undergone deforestation O_O

2. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

have you been messing with the time on your DS/DSlite/DSi/DSiXL ?

cause when you do that, this is the aftermath of the issue, only way to resolve it is to connect to someone that has black version near you, since you have connect through entralink

3. maxmahito

Not quite DS.But, DeSmuMe0.97 and yeah, I've changed the time just twice.And no other way to resolve it other than entralink?

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I suggest calling the forest rangers, green peace, or WWF and report about it. Those illegal loggers are too much...they even deforested the white forest. What will become of those poor pokemons. :p

5. maxmahito

Hahaha, good one.I tried the game in nogba pack too.Same result @.@

6. Dr Grip

Dr Grip Member

I also have this problem. Anyone has an AR code which fills the White Forest with 10 people? I am playing this on a flash card (R4) but my friend despises it and is not willing to do Entralink with me (a$$hole). It's no big deal but it would be great if it can be done. I wish Gamefreak allowed Entralink on wifi. :/

7. Devilkid32176

ok, people that are having this issue, what i can do, i have a friend willing to help with it, so anyone having the issue please upload your save, im willing to do this, no questions asked

as long as i can get the info for the surveys from the saves, then everyone wins in this ^__^

8. maxmahito

Surveys? didn't even start one.And thanks for helping us out.That would be a MAJOR help for me atleast.
    Here is the .dsv file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a1nvji

Thanks a lot again.

9. Devilkid32176

ok, well i have to convert that save since im working with a flashcard

i have fixed your save for you, just have to rename it back to your own rom name

http://www.mediafire.com/?gp3cwn1i7977mnv

now, you do have to keep an eye on them, every day or after awhile they will disappear on their own

10. maxmahito

THANKS A LOT, MR.FOREST RANGER~~~~~~~
    The forest now is back to normal.Also, what do you mean by keeping an eye on them? have to talk each day?

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

What Devilkid meant was, you must keep an eye on the forest just in case those illegal loggers return to strip it bare again. :p

12. maxmahito

Splendid.Right on spot xD

13. Devilkid32176

well, yeah that too XD

but yeah, you have to talk to them each day, that way they will stay in the white forest area

14. maxmahito

Sure, thanks a lot~

15. ngwanmai

ngwanmai Member

@Devilkid32176
    would you mind helping me with my version of pokemon white too? cos my white forest is experiencing the exact same problem =P
    so i'd be really grateful if u could help =)

16. Devilkid32176

sure, i can try, i have a bit on my plate, but i will try to help you

17. ngwanmai

ngwanmai Member

wow thx a lot! =D
    this is the save file: http://www.mediafire.com/?zhqemdhjxdhakdd
    sry to bother you abt this =P, but i really appreciate ur help =)

18. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

waaait! The entralink is up?! >:O

19. maxmahito

It has always been there >.>
    You just need two DS consoles and two catridges of both the games.What is not still up is GLOBAL LINK.Don't get confused with Entralink.

20. Devilkid32176

hmm... i have to ask, what card or emulator were you running for this to be 219kb save file?

cause a normal raw save file is 512kb file, so im going to convert it from this to the 512 kb save then try to get it back to 219 kb

edit: ok, i have your save, im going to get my friend to help later tonight