1. This forum is in read-only mode.

which version to use?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mgsparkyuk, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgsparkyuk

mgsparkyuk New Member

I have recently bought a dsi and acekard2i for my son for christmas. what is the M2 M3 M4 etc versions of the games and which ones will work. he had a ds before and i just used the ordinary games ie no M after and they worked fine but i find all these a little confusing. can anyone explain them to me?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Multi language versions.

I think...

Find one with an (E) or (U) in it's despcription if your language is english.

3. mgsparkyuk

mgsparkyuk New Member

i understand that but after the (E) or (U) some games have M6 or M5 or some other number after them. what is this for??

Multi language versions.

I think...

Find one with an (E) or (U) in it's despcription if your language is english.
    [/quote]

4. Quake90

Quake90 Well-Known Member

well, they're people uploading this roms to romulation and well.

M5 is like their username, and M2 and M6 , just like BAHAMUT or Xenophobia... those are just the ones that uploaded the rom on romulation

I hope i answered your question..

PS: it really doesn't matter WHO uploaded the rom... so you just shouldn't care about it and download whatever you want just look at the (E) version and the (K) version or the (U) version those stand for europe korean and the united states of America, so ;)

5. Fragata

Fragata Well-Known Member

Yhe different m5, 6 etc means how many lanuguages they have. E.g. M6 might have spanish where M5 doesnt

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Explained here. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1359.0

7. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Actually, you got that kinda wrong...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.