1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which section/s of the Forum do you often visit ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

When you log onto to the forum, which section/s do you immediately go to? Or which sections do you often visit??

For me its:

1. The general Discussions section - There are a lot of neat topics to go through here, ranging from serious matters, provocative issues, & a few light hearted discussions such as this one

2. Game, Jokes & Random Stuff - Sure posting on any thread in this section will not add to your post count total, but who cares!!! Some of the stuff here are down right fun & hilarious

3. Debates - Although this section's fairly new a lot of the topics here are really fun to post at. Topics covering religion, morality, logic... its really great to butt heads, figuratively ofcourse, with people & see which side of the topic they'll be defending. But recently I started topics that are more close to ourselves in a way, topics like fashion, bullying & being bullied & the real value of reputations, topics most kids, because there are a lot of teens on the site, face on a daily basis.

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I go to whatever's in orange, from the top down. I usually mark Introductions as read since nothing interesting happens there.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

And what's worse is no one follows the rules, it's there stickied on top "Make your introductions longer & interesting" ???

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I go to all of the sections, but I always go to the Support and Emulation sections first because you know..