1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which R4 is the best for newer games?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by pheekum, Aug 9, 2012.

1. pheekum

pheekum Active Member

I got a DSi and im kind of new to the flash card thingy so I was just wondering which is the best to buy. I want to be able to play games like pokemon conquest and pokemon heart gold without any problems, can you please recommend which to buy? and does any of the games I just said work on those flash cards?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

acekard 2i or supercard dstwo.

3. clintond

clintond Member

Hi Loonylion...I'm like Pheekum & my only experiences with the cards have been buying an R4i & an old super card off the shelf in asia & playing. I've heard some good reviews on the Dual core cards...is it your (obviously much superior than mine!) opinion that the acekard 2i or supercard dstwo are better/easier to use/longer wearing? My kids have got year old DSXLs & are crying out for new games.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I have no knowledge of dual core cards. All I can tell you is that the dstwo and the acekard 2i are widely considered to be the best currently available.

5. clintond

clintond Member

Hi Loonylion I've been reading some of the other posts & it looks like one of those 2 for me! Just got to pick a good Australian site to buy from. Thanks heaps!

6. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

The last 5 posts. Ignore them. Some are just wrong, others are trying to get you to buy from their own website, all 5 suggest bad cards.