1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which one should I pick?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Surf_dude99, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Surf_dude99

Surf_dude99 Well-Known Member

Sup?
    I was [and still am] wondering on which thing I should buy?
    - A playstation 3?
    Or I touch?
    Well, most of you guys are probally going to be saying ''PS3 all the way!'' but chill, I can use my cousin's PS3, but i don't visit him often, or should I be getting one and playing C.O.D for myself?

I've been using my sisters Ipod touch, and i have been enjoying it, so i was thinking one for myself,

[F.Y.I, I'm getting an iphone4 in two years, so no point saying iphone, ==' ]

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Don't get an icrap.

Please for the love of god...get a ps3 :)

3. Surf_dude99

Surf_dude99 Well-Known Member

heh. but i don't know, because i like music, and internet. :)

4. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I think your pretty much inclined to the I Touch.... so there's no point in asking here.
    Why ask if your already know what you want? You like music and internet, so there...
    Can the ps3 give you those 2 you want?

Only ask if you have doubt on what you want, cause from the 2 post you already made, I figure you already know what you want to get.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I have internet and music on my pc and I have an mp3 player in my pocket and a multidisc changer in my car.
    So my advice is get a ps3 to play games on and use other things for music and internet.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

PS3, it'd probably last longer and an iPod Touch is cheaper and still getting cheaper (or you can just get a decent 4Gig MP3 player which is cheaper, and most kids don't have more than a gig or two of music).

It's literally a choice in between games and music for a somewhat crippled MP3 player. The games on the iPod Touch are alluring for a minute or two, quite honestly. If you want the choice of good games, get a PS3.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

PS3 does that.

Or a psp for that matter.

8. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

iTouch is pretty damn sweet when you Jailbreak it. But personally I'd roll with the PS3.

9. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

ps3 you clearly have a computer which is much better than an ipod and can play music and video

10. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i lol'd at that, i got 32GB's filled. o_O

and ontopic..

get a PS3!

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

don't touch yourself thats a bad deal.......
    buy a ps3.............apple will release something new within the next few weeks (probably)..............
    Post Merge: [time]1283475329[/time]
    internet:steal your neighbors or use your own
    music:you can use this....
    and yes, whe are all saying ps3...........its your choice............just don't cry later on if you buy the maxi......i mean ipod...........

12. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

ps3 and ipod are not even comparable.

PS3 is an incredible hi-def gaming console with multimedia functionality and two libraries of games (PS1 and PS3, three if you get a ps2-compatible model).

Ipod Touch is a mp3 player with some tiny timekiller apps.

IF you want games, GOD, get a ps3.

IF you want a portable Mp3 player, get a creative. They only cost about 60 bucks and they even support AC adapters and SD/SDHC cards. My model:

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Portable-Media-Player-Black/dp/B00126SV6G/ref=pd_cp_e_1

It's the best one creative ever made, supports pics, videos, all kinds of stuff, and it's playback is the best I've seen on a portable. by the way, even though it's old.

Also, if you only have enough dough to get one of these things, get whichever you need more (portable player or gaming console) and in a little bit you'll be able to get the other again.