1. This forum is in read-only mode.

which one of my dogs is cuter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -a55-, Jun 28, 2008.

?

which one of my dogs is cuter

1. oggy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. buster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. koko

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

i just wanted to know what people think of my dogs please be honest

Oggy (Pekingese he is the alpha-dog) [​IMG]

Buster (my favorite lab/??? mix) [​IMG]

or koko (Pitbull) [​IMG]

they are all males

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The Pekingese, I like toy & lap dogs best ;D

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

All your dogs are ugly :) I like Oggy best, as it has a cool name, and it is different from your other dogs.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

man that's harsh anandjones,

Buster's sleek wet look Black coat looks great, he kinda looks like a leather sofa or car seat, I'm not offending you though, I like Black!

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I was just kidding. The second favourite would be Buster, the coat looks nice and shiny.

6. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

The first one's cute, other look like they would bite me in a sec.

7. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

I like Buster the labrador. He looks like he has a real shiny coat and Labradors are brilliant as working dogs (Guide dogs) and the pekinese are just plain ugly and pitbulls are known to maul people.

8. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

ofcourse Buster wins I had a dog that looks exactly like Buster they are so similar.

9. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

my pitbull would never maul a human but if your a cat you better stay away

10. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

judging from experience with my dog your pitbull will pwn all the other ones soon XD i love that macho dog to death

11. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Buster looks the coolest, but Oggy looks like it got hit with a frying pan on the face. Sorry..... (>-.-)>

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I'd like them cooked in the traditional Filipino way, stewed with Adobo sauce, we call that dish here "Asocena" from the Filipino word for dog "aso" & cena whose meaning I've no idea :p

13. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. :p

14. ultra

ultra Guest

the second one is good!

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

One word:

KEWL!! ;D

16. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

nice, the filesize is too small it should be at about 50lbs   he has grown since the picture was taken,he is not loud at all and technically he is a chocolate lab mixed with a German short haired pointer but it is hard to see that he is not pure bred

17. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I like buster... you're lucky, my dog doesn't like going on walks, going to shower, or doing anything, e just lounges around watching tv o.o

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

kamage, are you sure your dog's a dog? Maybe he's Garfield in disguise ;D

19. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

id definately go with Koko, I love pitbulls, unfortunately theyve been banned from breeding here so its getting hard to come by a good one. growing up on a farm pig dogs were by far the most important thing we owned. I had two excellent pittys which I payed just over $1500 for. Id say your pitty would be worth at least that just judging by the photo (of course id need to examine the teeth and see the mother before I really decided, also is he the lockjaw variety). But he does look really healthy, great coat and no mange that I can see, would love to take him up north where I used to live and give him a trial run on a 220lb sow during breeding and see how he gets on lol.

20. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

well your right he is in great health his teeth are super white and in great condition he gets lots of exercise and alot of love, I think he is the lockjaw variety and i got him for free, someone i know payed 240$ for him then we adopted him after being improperly taken care of for 6 months we had to house train him teach him all the basic commands and now were working on socializing him but he is not very friendly towards other dogs