1. This forum is in read-only mode.

which one is better to play 3ds games with Nintendo 3DS

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by andrew11214, Jun 9, 2014.

?

i am looking for a nice flashcart to play 3ds games , can u recommend me one ?

1. gateway 3ds flashcart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. mt-card

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. andrew11214

andrew11214 Member

i am looking for a nice flashcart to play 3ds games , i google it for a almost 3 hours , many people say the gateway 3ds is the best due to its recent firmware update ,and the others consider the mt-card is the best , which one should i choose ? i dont want to search the answer anymore .

update : after i see this post : http://www.prlog.org/12319299-choose-the-best-one-to-buy-from-the-mt-card-and-gateway-3ds.html i feel confused

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

It's more important to know if your 3DS console can run any of them first. It has to be between v.4.1 - v.4.5.
    The Gateway 3DS is the pioneer, and is the most updated to date. Next in line would be the R4i 3DS Deluxe.
    Which to buy is mostly up to you once you're sure your console can use it, otherwise what's the point?

3. deviousgsr

deviousgsr Member

gateway 3ds, it seems to receive the most supprt and support means boader game compatibility, its the best 3ds mode flashcart out there and http://www.r4flashcart.com/13-gateway-3ds-flashcart-play-3ds-games-on-3ds-xl-3ds.html is the best seller in the USA

4. deviousgsr12

deviousgsr12 Member

i know it is very difficult to choose from gateway 3ds and MT card. However, at least now gateway 3ds is more powerful and they are the leader of 3ds flashcarts. So vote for gateway 3ds , you will never regret buying it. Got my GW3DS from a usa based store r4depot ,arrived my CA door within 3 days.

5. Linda1121

Linda1121 Member

Yes, if your 3DS is v4.1-v4.5, gateway 3DS is the best choice. R4i gold 3ds deluxe edition and MT card is also good, I prefer gateway 3DS, work stable and smoothly.

6. aimimi

aimimi New Member

Gateway 3DS is the first 3DS model flashcarts, and they technology is the best,
    so, recommend gateway 3ds