1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER? jhon read this

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by megadarks, Jul 29, 2012.

1. megadarks

megadarks Well-Known Member

which one is better sonic advance 3 on GBA or sonic rush for NDS? Note : i have a slow laptop that runs gba roms fast and NDS roms slow (picture of the NDS games moves slow like on pokemon black i move very slow and it lags with me) also my laptop is 200 MB of ram and its very laggy and slow and need a new windows .. (i also tested my old broken computer before it get broken it was 150 MB but was not laggy on anything at all) so the basic question is which one is better sonic advance 3 on GBA or sonic rush for NDS

ALSO i want a working link for the roms romulation and other sites DOES NOT WORK D: links for the two roms (sonic rush/sonic advance 3)

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Re: WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

200 MB of ram :( I hope your CPU is not worse...

Mine PC modem got 2GB max, and that bad to today's standerd

3. megadarks

well you seem a nice guy ;) you answer the questions :) wanna be friends? :D

4. Jhon 591

1. Yes maybe
    2. Yes I do
    3. Most of them knock me !lol , So where's the real one :-\ xd.

PS: As for you i'm suprised your laptop can run a no$gba to well, Games can run better though no$zoomer and no$gba set to run from GBA BIOS (Nintendo Logo) , But you need firmware.bin in the main folder of the emualtor is in.

5. megadarks

well uhh i am using no&zoomer sooo it is laggy with NDS roms but in gba roms its not at all also i like to use vba emulator when i use gba roms its more good

6. Jhon 591

That will be your hardware big time,

I can get upto 40-60fps and 70 to 100%

And thats on a pentium4 2.4GHz, 2GB of RAM , intel video card, only video card crap xd.

But on whole most games run fair smove, Just vdeo footage can slow down.

Also let's not forget it's been almost 2-3 years now since martin the maker of no$gba last updated :( , http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

7. megadarks

WOW in pokemon black its 3 to 4 fps and its so laggy and slow and its like 30 to 60% but never gets to 60 its stops at 59 then goes back to 30 and etc

8. Jhon 591

Yes ^, also this image about advrage, But i was runing a screen shot and internet at same time.

[​IMG]

9. megadarks

WELL you got a nice speed also i saw the cheat code that fix the black rendering at the shadows but i cant use it since its not version1 its only for version 2 of pokemon black/white :S
    Post Merge: [time]1343588492[/time]
    ALSO CAN YOU GET FOR ME SOME SONIC ADVANCE 3 CODES???
    Post Merge: [time]1343588540[/time]
    check this page i made you must help me!! http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59812.0

10. Jhon 591

Disable 3D Edge Marking (Black 1 US/EU )
    52189188 43082020
    22189188 00000010
    D2000000 00000000

Disable 3D Edge Marking (White 1 US/EU )
    521891A8 43082020
    221891A8 00000010
    D2000000 00000000

I think.