1. This forum is in read-only mode.

which is the best game company

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kanwarrulz_123, Sep 6, 2007.

1. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

which is the best game company?????????

2. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Publisher or developer?

3. kanwarrulz_123

developer

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i couldn't say what i think is the best as most of the developers have a trophy game that is loved by alot of people but EA tend to have alot of games that are realy well made

5. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

EA= Anti-indie dark-suit company. No way.

I really like id and 3DO. If you don't know, id created the Wolfenstein series, and 3DO created Army Men, two of my most favorite series.

6. kanwarrulz_123

i also think its EA

7. davetho

davetho New Member

booo EA is horrible, i think that square-enix is the best...aka squaresoft

8. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

Indeed EA is horrible
    Square makes the best IMO.

9. kanwarrulz_123

Square Enix is also good but YOU cant say that EA is Bad

10. tinireni

tinireni New Member

Square-enix hands down, i have not played one game by them where i have been disappointed

11. tapwatah

As I said, EA is really just a publisher. Developers are like Pandemic are the people that actually make the game, not the people who distribute it.

P.S. EA is still a dark-suit company.

12. mkizadon

mkizadon Member

Square-Enix is probably my favourate but Atlus have been surprising me latly.
    Luminous Arc was a wickid little game.. if not a bit too short

13. hsimpson

hsimpson Member

personally, im a huge fan of EA Sports, but thats cuz i only play sports games, i dont really play any other games, but for sports games, EA takes the cake

14. Ter

Ter Active Member

RPG: Tri-Ace - Litterally because they make the best battle systems and interesting games
    Fighting: Capcom - Tis a shame they killed off this branch though but still, they're good
    Adventure: Konami - Look at how Castlevania developed!
    Airshooter: Irem - I say Irem makes the best SHMUPS ever. It's too bad they decided to quit though.

Well, those are about all the types of games I actually play. I can't vouch for SRPGs because I don't play them a lot.

15. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

Yes I can. Have you played any of the madden games and there other mass whored regurgitated sport games.

16. romslover

romslover Member

I vote for Nintendo (Metroid is my most favorite series) ;D

17. tapwatah

Anyone could say Nintendo (their games are just so good)

18. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

its Rare, hands down. Banjo Kazooie, Perfect Dark, Battletoads.

19. kanwarrulz_123

Nintendo and Capcom BEST also

20. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

square are good but then again they only produce one type of game and not realy ever strayed from it, their games are very good but as a developer goes they're not the best as they have this one track mind and i knew the post would go this way as gamers tend to have one track minds. u need to look at the big picture like has that company produced a range of games are those games of a good standard, good game play, good gfx.
    this is why i chose EA i'm not saying they are the best , as i siad its very hard to pick as i was trying to stay away from the developer of my favorite games. but as a hole they produce alot of different games creating great gameplay in alot of them.