1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which is\are the best SRW\SRT game ever?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CainMasters, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Actually after playing SRT W for DS I was a bit disappointed because of the small difference between it and J on GBA.
    But these are only two of all (about 20) SRTS so which is\are the best?
    I'd say the alpha series are the best but not to forget the Gaiden on SNES.

2. hen

hen Active Member

Wow talking about small different. But I think I will never heard any "Gordion Hammer" recited on the gba. What I want to tell is that the DS use better sound system so we can listen and enjoy the remixed music of the anime shows better in the Dual screen. In addition, some of the animation have been redone. 8). For the favorite, I like the SRW@ gaiden with it insane difficulty (D##n Im a MANIAC)

3. CainMasters

In compare to the difference between J and D that is.
    Plus no Zeorymer or Dancougar in W. :(

4. hen

hen Active Member

Yeah Compared to the earlier J or D series, W seems to have not many series. No Brain Powerd, NGE, Macross, Combattler, Go shogun,etc. It even did not have the newer gundam seed destiny. Meh It is up to banpresto to come up with the series. After all, licencing too many series will result in the higher financial usage (especially if the game market is not high enough to cope up with the money spend to pay licence :p)

5. CainMasters

The point is SRW J had the FMPs, Mazinkaiser, Great Mazinger and Tekkaman Blade aswell.
    By the way talking about insane difficulty I founf the earlier series(3,4) rather hard aswell and the D wasn't a piece of cake either.
    And also what do you think about the strange idea of making srw 3D(Xbox 360)again? I think it goes against the style of this game SRW was, is and should stay 2D.

6. hen

hen Active Member

total 3d might not be the solution yet using high resolution 2d or poligonal form of backgound might be good (by the way, is it just my imagination that only we (cainmasters and I) talk about this game. does the other hate this game very much?)

7. blazemastez

blazemastez New Member

srt is better than srw lol....

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

WTF?! Their the same thing!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.