1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which Flashcard is the best for DSi?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by xmodesty, Jul 4, 2009.

1. xmodesty

xmodesty Active Member

Please give a reason as well :3

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i

Reasonably priced
    Proven reliability
    Good compatibility
    Good development team (not a one time wonder, random R4 clone).

3. koniferus

koniferus Well-Known Member

I agree, until Team Cyclo releases a card for the DSi, Acekard 2i is king.

4. TheGimp

TheGimp New Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but can anyone tell me if the R4ultra works on the DSi? I've been thinking about trading in my DS for a DSi but i want to make sure my R4 will work or not on the DSi first.

5. koniferus

koniferus Well-Known Member

as far as i know Acekard 2i is your best bet. I've read about R4Ultra being compatible, but there is a pretty big debate about it. I say it's not really going to work.

6. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I agree that the Acekard is the best on the market right now. For starters, there is really no need to be concerned with receiving a fake flash cart. Also, I believe that the AK has the highest compatibility right now for games and know first hand that the AK works flawlessly with an ez 3in1 flash V GBA cart (not sure about the exact name). However, since you want to use the AK 2i on a DSi, no GBA games for YOU!!! Also, the DSi's battery life is absolutely horrid and the cameras have no practical usage (.3 MP I believe). Best of luck,
    miros

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

R4Ultra doesn't work on the DSi (according to their site).

8. leftis95

leftis95 Member

I have the R4i for my DSi and it works GREAT.No lagging and no problems at all.I have like 20 games and i can't put my DSi down :p

9. sf1215

sf1215 Well-Known Member

r4i gold is the best go to Taobaodao.com to buy it cheap like 20 bucks w/ shipping really works much better than acekard 2i

10. jaspieleung

jaspieleung Active Member

I have the SuperCard DSOnei ~ It had a firmware update for the DSi Firmware 1.4 within a few days of release ~ It's great....I have an 8gb Micro SD in it ~ Over 50 games and still going ~