1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which Console is better?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by teheezin, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Arghh... I'm still confuse on which console to go for after all this time >.< The Nintendo Wii or The Playstation 3?!! Help Guys !

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

The Xbox 360?

3. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

What you expecting in buying a "new" generation console? Just don't ask which one is better in the dark like that.

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Hmm.. family fun ? innovative games.. erm.. pretty much graphics too :D I don't mind about the price
    Post Merge: [time]1272699466[/time]
    I do not consider the Xbox 360 in my wishlist , it suck pretty much

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Once someone makes a thread like this, You can imagine fanboys coming around and flaming at other consoles... Me personally, i don't own any of these consoles, So I cant help much sorry.

6. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

I would say Wii or Xbox 360

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Depends on what you want...

The 360 can be "hacked" to run copied games...but your locked out from live service for online gaming...but you have to pay for that!

The ps3 has free online gaming, blue ray compatibility, but lack of good exclusives...not that bad but the price is alot to keep it running.

The wii can be hacked, can't play media unless hacked, but games overall are easier to play, more innovative, CHEAPER in shops overall and ain't bad...though graphics suffer.

I got a wii and a ps3, I mostly play the ps3 these days...the trophy hunting is addictive (though xbox has the same thing with achievements :p )

Look up what you want, try wikipedia and reading them up.

8. Stanley Richards

How do the graphics suffer? I was dazzled by Super Mario Galaxy...

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's a buffed up gamecube, it's technically half the power of what the 360 and ps3 runs...

But to be honest I focus on the gaming it's self, only in a few cases I hardly see the differance in power.

Speaking of wii, no more heros desperate struggle is out soon...GONNA RESURRECT THE WII!

10. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Does the Wii have better internet or the PS3? I love PS3's Blu Ray Compatiblity and I love the game Heavy Rain.. but I don't think it's worth for me to get PS3 just because of that.. Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2 is the only game I'm looking forward on PS3 the rest.. pretty stupid games I would say, their all the same I guess , Open world free roaming.. Hack and slash and stuffs like that. For Xbox 360 , It does have some really nice exclusives like Mass Effect 2 but those are on the PC ! I can play it on my PC if I want to.. Wii have some really cool controllers and innovatives gameplay I really liked it.. especially when I love inviting my friends and cousins over my house (we can stay infront of the Wii for the whole day!) hmm.. for now PS3 and Wii is on top.. 360 is out..

11. Stanley Richards

I want a wii for motion controls.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well at first I didn't NEED the ps3, I did have a blue ray player (laptop ftw :p )and while the annoyance of using friend codes on a wii is an issues, it's small.

With a ps3 it can be wired or wireless from the start, where's the wii is wireles only unless you buy a third party accessory to fix that.

The wii is best for parties with friends (especially with wii sports-my little brother kicks my arse in it XD)

The ps3 gaming is best for those with distant friends...most of my friends are in other suburbs/countries so it helps me out.

If you could work on getting both.

Also the wii just dropped in price recently so keep that in mind...here is my best tip.

If the console you want has 5 games you can get NOW that makes your mouth water, get that, I got both in the end but it did cost alot to run both.

ps3 and 360 are getting their own set, claiming it's revolutionary.

They do differ than wii controls though...still not much beats wii sports on a friday night, why go out bowling XD

13. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I'm confused, in the first post it sounds like you want to buy one of them, but in the other posts it sounds like you already own the console. What exactly are you looking for?

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Researching I guess.

Before I got my ps3 I had some clue about it, same with the wii, I just didn't know everything.

15. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Exactly.. i'm trying to find out more abt these consoles :)

16. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Wrong section and plenty of threads about this in their proper sections.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.