1. This forum is in read-only mode.

which card

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by pikeking, May 19, 2010.

1. pikeking

pikeking Member

My mother in law has just bought a nintendo dsi, i would like to know what card she should buy she has not got a lot of money so would have to be reasonable in price, i have a r4 revolution for ds NDSL/NDS which i use on a ds lite is there a way i can use this card in her dsi,one last thing do the games that i get from the downloads section work on dsi?

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

1. The best card to get is the Acekard 2i. You'll have to use your DS to update it to work on the DSi (same for all DSi cards). http://shoptemp.com/products/Acekard-2i-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-30.html is a pretty good price.
    2. You can't use your R4 on a DSi, sorry.
    3. Yes you can, but Romultion.net doesn't have games that have DSi features (like if they use the camera). But all the games here will work fine.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

1.No, you need a dsi compatible card, your card is not.

I'd advise an acekard 2.i, best choice, more compatibility, etc, it also works on all ds models.

2.Yes, they work, all games from here will work...eventually, remember some have anti piracy protection which might not let them work...until a new firmware is made (acekard keeps them updated often :) )

4. pikeking

pikeking Member

ok thankyou very much