1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which anime suck?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Jonez001, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

This topic/thread should guide the new anime watchers (or even the 'pros') to which anime they should never watch.

Which anime is in it's totally not worth even watching and tell everybody why here!

2. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Wow... I can't think of anything... weird...

3. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Over the course of my 9 years of watching anime I have learned only 1 common truth.

There is an anime FOR ANYONE.

Any and all tastes can and have been catered to by an anime; whether you like the idea of a zombie guy battling giant monsters while cross-dressing as a "magical girl warrior" alongside a necromancer and a vampire ninja, or to the most mundane of settings where absolutely nothing abnormal happens in the anime.. except for a girl who can literally re-write reality when she wants to and she doesn't even know she can.

So, to answer shortly, NO, there are no animes that truly suck. Even if you don't like a particular series, there will always be someone who does.

4. Jonez001

+1, all the people who say that a certain anime sucks are just people who don't like the story. Or just don't like anime in general

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Maria Holic and most hentai.

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

How dare you etc

OT: there must be bad quality anime for good quality anime to be. Naturally any series has some form of a fanbase. But there are some series I tend to avoid recommending (like Maria+Holic!)

7. athemoe

It's bad animated :s

8. Jonez001

Didn't knew you watched that....

9. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

To be fair though, some hentais have better animation quality than animes in the same production year. Some even have storylines, plot twists and character development to rival most regular animes. (for example the Bible Black series.)

10. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

all of them

11. athemoe

Silly Sarra.

You =/= anime

12. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

Naruto, and Bleach (I used to watch it but it got old -_-). Just my opinion.

13. Jonez001

I can't blame you (yet) on that because I never saw any of those

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member