1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WHICH ANIME SHOULD I WATCH NOW ? Here is a list...RE-UPDATED

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by rock91, Nov 21, 2009.

1. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

So you are done watching your anime and want some fresh new ideas ??? well here is a list of the best anime choices:
    1) Full Metal Alchemist [episodes: 51 x 24 minutes each, year: 2003, genre:Action, Adventure, Comedy, Magic]...
    [​IMG]
    2) Cowboy Bebop [episodes: 26 x 25 minutes each, year: 1998, genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Science-Fiction]...
    [​IMG]
    3) Last EXILE [episodes: 26, year: 2003, genre:Action, Fantasy, Science-Fiction]...
    [​IMG]
    4) Full Metal Panic! & Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! [episodes: total 39, year: FMP>2002-FMPF>2003, genre: Comedy, Light Novel, Novel, School Life, Science Fiction]...
    [​IMG]
    5) G.T.O-Great Teacher Onizuka [episodes: 43, year:1999, genre: Comedy, Drama, School Life]...
    [​IMG]
    6) Death Note [episodes: 39 x 24 minutes each, year:2006, genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Drama, Detective]...
    [​IMG]
    7) Trigun [episodes: 26 x 25 minutes each, year: 1998, genre: Western, Fantasy, Comedy, Action, Sci-Fi]...
    [​IMG]
    8) Wolf's Rain [episodes: 30, year: 2003, genre: Action, Fantasy, Drama]...
    [​IMG]
    9) Chrno Crusade [episodes: 24 x 24 minutes each, year: 2003, genre: Action, Comic, Drama, Fantasy, Magic]...
    [​IMG]
    10) Hellsing [episodes: 13, year: 2001, genre: Action, Adventure, Horror]...
    [​IMG]
    11) Gungrave [episodes:26,year: 2003,genre: Action, Sci-fi]...
    [​IMG]
    12) Bleach [episodes: N/A, year: 2004, genre: Action, Martial Arts]
    [​IMG]
    13) BLEACH MEMORIES OF NOBODY [movie,year:2006 ,genre: Martial Arts, Action]...
    [​IMG]
    14) BLEACH ~The DiamondDust Rebellion~ [movie, year: 2007, genre: Action, Martial Arts]...
    [​IMG]
    15) Read or Die [episodes:3, year: 2001, genre: Action, Drama, Light Novel, Magic, Novel, Science-Fiction, Super Power]...
    [​IMG]
    16) Read or Die-The TV [episodes:26, year:2003, genre: Action, Light Novel, Novel, Science-Fiction]...
    [​IMG]
    17) One Piece [episodes: 337, year: 1999, genre:Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy]...
    [​IMG]
    18) Inuyasha [episodes:167 x 24 minutes each, year: 2000, genre:Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic]...
    [​IMG]
    19) Naruto [episodes:220 x 24 minutes each, year: 2002, genre:Action, Adventure, Comedy, Magic, Martial Arts]...
    [​IMG]
    20) Final Fantasy Unlimited [episodes: 25, year: 2001, genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science-Fiction]...
    [​IMG]
    21) Yu Yu Hakusho [episodes: 112, year: 1992, genre: Action, Comedy]...
    [​IMG]
    22) Hunter x Hunter [episodes: 62, year: 1999, genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy]...
    [​IMG]
    23) Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai [episodes: 13,year: 2002, genre: Science-Fiction]...
    [​IMG]
    24) Sosei no Aquarion [episodes: 26, year:2005, genre: Mecha, Drama, Comedy, Action]...
    [​IMG]
    25) Katekyo Hitman REBORN! [episodes: N/A, year:2006, genre: Comedy]...
    [​IMG]

This List is not made based on rating. It is a completely random list of possibly the greatest anime...I made this list to give you an idea of what you can watch if you are out of ANIME IDEAS...hope I helped...don't forget to say thanks ;D

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Re: Which anime should I watch now ? Here is a list...

I thought you need some anime suggestion here.. -_-"

1) Bleach
    - Well, nice anime for me though, although there are not many Bleach fans here.
    2) Tales of the Abyss
    - Based on the Game series, also a good one.
    3) Seto no Hanayome
    - This anime have lots of comedian act, It's all about mermaid and human though. Also have romance in it. ;D
    4) Fairy Tail
    - Hell yeah, this one is also good, really worth to wait for it after a long time reading the manga version...
    - Since it's still new, there are only few episodes that have been released.
    5) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    - What should I say.... THIS ANIME IS EPIC!!!
    - Although have a very confusing story at first but you knew it's good if you understand it..

.............and I have lots more... but most of it are romance.. ;D

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Thanks meganova...I am a BIIIG bleach fan... I am gonna try Fairy Tale... ;D...I believe you..It's cool ;D

hey you should try watching Samurai X...it is AWESOME...I will post other lists later... ;D I got some suggestions for everybody

YAYYYY :D

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

No Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...? -_-"
    And the Japanese name for Samurai X is Rurouni Kenshin

5. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I know that but I said Samurai X because it is much easy to search for it on google...hihihi ;D...don't worry I will make further lists today and post them later. I will add the best anime titles ever made... ;D

6. meganova

Samurai X is a more common name than Rurouni Kenshin.

Oh, don't make any. Limit it. ;D

and I've huge list here...
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22778.0

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

How about if I make a "best choice for anime" list? that will be cool...accepting suggestions ;D

8. meganova

Your current thread is good enough. ;D

Just edit the title and you're good to go.

9. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

by all the Shinigamies,you are right man...ok lets se...modif...done

oh and Fairy Tail anime has that One Piece look...it's the same artist right? :)

10. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Re: Which anime should I watch now ? Here is a list...UPDATED

nooo Fairy Tail's artist is the one who made Rave Master

11. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Full Metal Panic is really light and fun to watch. :) Especially the fumoffu series. Love it. :D

12. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Cowboy Bebop was cool...It had this freakin' awesome opening theme....*trumpet*,*trumpet*,*trumpet* ;D

13. crazytuna

I dont know...I didn't like the Fumoffu ones, it felt like it ruined the mood of the series

14. kamuikurou

Well... I think it as a lighter spin-off, the main series is good too but a bit dark... So fun episodes are always good. :)

15. crazytuna

Fumoffu was the second or third season?

16. kamuikurou

It's the second I think... The one with nothing to do with the storyline. :)

17. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Did you guy ever saw Chrno Crusade ???...It is awesome...The demons ,the transforming, the modiffied bullets, the drama, the love of a dmon and the other thingyies

18. kamuikurou

Oh, I have to say that Blood+ is also one of the best anime ever... It almost stands in the same level as FMA... Anyone has watched that too?

19. crazytuna

ok yeah
    they should have aired Fumoffu as the third season

I'm watching that right now, I'm at episode 11, but I have to finish Read or Die first

20. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

true true...I saw it about 2 years ago...it was cool...blood+ I mean...I don't remember having seen the FMP 3 series thing...hmmm...googlin'