1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wheres Zero plz be resurected =[

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by naruto6768, Sep 29, 2009.

1. naruto6768

naruto6768 Well-Known Member

I want capcom to make a new Megaman Zero 5 for DS instead of MMZX3 if that will ever comeout or at lease put him in the new megaman starforce as a Alien FM That Fuses with Rouge That Would Be The Most Epic Thing Would you agree Cross Fusion with (Rouge X Zero) or (Geo X Megaman EXE.) :eek:

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I think it'd be better if Capcom did nothing with Megaman for about 5 years and did something else.

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Didn't Zero died in 4?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

They need to do something new with megaman...

It's getting stale just like everything else :(

5. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

i want the platform one..where youll fight boss in the end...and say -WARNING-
    i have those!! when i was like.....10?
    zero died in Megaman X6....

6. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Zero "died" in Mega Man X1, X6, and the end of Zero 4.

It's pretty much accepted that Zero's not coming back after Zero 4. Omega was sort of revived in ZX, though... who knows.

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I despise the maker of this topic. Like, so so much. His inane, badly-written and useless posts make me want to pull a rope around my neck and kick the chair out from under me.

Also, Zero is dead. That's now canon, thanks to ZX and ZX Advent establishing that Ciel built Model Z out of Zero's remains.

8. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

All Megaman Games are totally frustrating. Tough as hell in my opinion. The Zero-Games (on the GBA): Just gddmn WORK. ;) Even the old ones for the first Gameboy are difficult. I wonder if i am the only one thinking so...or maybe i am just poorly at gameing. :)

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

The games are tough,which is a good thing.

10. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Back in the 80s and early 90s, gamers liked something we like to call "challenge". Few games possess that anymore.

11. -zeRo-

-zeRo- Well-Known Member

I'M ALIVE!!! HOHOHOHOHO!!!