1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where to buy a PRELOADED, shipped from USA, flashcart?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by swimmagal, Nov 10, 2014.

1. swimmagal

swimmagal Member

Where can I buy this type of card:

-preloaded with 300+ games
    -from USA
    -for DSi, possibly allows 3DS games on DSi
    -around $40
    -where you have had previous experience

Thanks!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

You can't. the preloaded ones are invariably crap flashcarts where the games can't be changed, and is unlikely to be compatible with DSi.

3DS games cannot be played on DSi, it is impossible, end of discussion on that point.

3. swimmagal

swimmagal Member

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you're simply looking for a flash cart for the DSi that can use SDHC Micro cards to store lots of rom, there are plenty; e.g. Supercard DSTWO, R4i 3DS Gold, etc. Basically any flash cart that can accommodate large capacity SDHC micro will suit your need. But that doesn't mean you can use it to load/run/read/play 3DS games on a DSi. If you want to play 3DS games, buy a 3DS console. DSi don't have forward compatibility feature in it., in fact most devices don't.

5. swimmagal

swimmagal Member

I'm more interested in buying a preloaded flashcart. I do not have time to install firmware and the games due to a full workload at school. My niece thought it would be fun to run water on my micro SD card. Looks like I'm out of luck?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

water will not damage a microsd card. dry it out for a few days and it should be fine.

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I can tell you that playing games will take much more of your time, than installing the firmware plus games combined. With such an already overloaded school activities, you really shouldn't be thinking of playing games. I think in the end you'll be more out of luck finding time to play than finding preloaded carts.

8. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

play 3ds games on dsi, you must be kidding!