1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where to buy a flashcart

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Sentinel, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Sentinel

Sentinel New Member

Hello Romulation Community.

I'm looking to buy 4 cheap flashcarts. I need 2 for the original DS and 2 for the DSi XL

Can anyone link me to a legitimate store that sells these?

I'm looking to buy with PayPal but I don't mind if I have to pay with something else, as long as the site is legit.

Also I don't mind buying from China as long as I can get it shipped the to UK using EMS

Thanks ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1351294841[/time]
    I've looked at zhuzhuchina and you can pay with PayPal but I don't know if I should buy it from there

2. Sentinel

Sentinel New Member

The only accept Visa credit card :(

Does anyone have any experience with zhuzhuchina?

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Nope.
    But from all reviews they're helpful and legitimate.

4. hsamuel97

hsamuel97 New Member

each game is the best
    here :http://www.eachgame.com/category-14-b0.html
    but you have sign up to see the items
    the flashcarts are very cheap there better try it out
    i always buy from them.

5. Sentinel

Sentinel New Member

I'm not seeing any carts on Eachgame

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think they stopped selling them.
    Try NDS-Card or ZhuZhu China.

Or, go to *removed*
    They have lists of all the sites that sell your cards with helpful reviews and prices.

Looks like ShopTemp is down at the moment.

7. Sentinel

Sentinel New Member

NDS-Card accepts manual PayPal payment. Shall I go with them?

ZhuZhu China is cheaper but I haven't got a reply back from them yet about manual PP payment
    Post Merge: [time]1351467034[/time]
    ZhuZhuChina got back to me and I've made the payment via PayPal.

I bought 2 of http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/r4_revolution_slot_1_for_nintendo_ds_compatible_with_wood_promo.html for 2 DS lites and 2 of http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/dsi_r4i_gold_slot-1_flashcard_type_d__www_r4ids_cn__3ds_1_4_4_compatible_wood_rev_c.html for 2 DSi XLs

Are they sufficient?

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Good choices.
    Both cards are compatible with Wood, so that is awesome.

9. StevieBoy

StevieBoy Member

Have these arrived yet? If I can't get my flash cards working, I'll need to order some myself.

10. Geminis076

Geminis076 Well-Known Member

About ZhuZhuChina, I've ordered twice from them (I'm in the USA) and both times were good experiences. The items arrived quickly considering they're coming from China, possibly within 2 weeks. Ordered about a month ago, and again a few days ago, they have the cheapest price I have been able to find - well from a site I have experience with that is!

Yes, PayPal payments are manual for the purchase of a flashchart - I think they aren't suppose to be shipping these to the US :eek: ! Sometimes they're a little slow to respond but just send them an email or two to get their current PayPal address. And they don't want any mention of what the item is within the payment, just the order number and that's it. Can seem shady and suspicious to a first time buyer but it all worked out for me and I wouldn't think twice about ordering from them again!

P.S., I've only ordered Acekard 2i carts from them.

11. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Shoptemp..

12. reelyirish

reelyirish Member

Avoid http://www.dsflashcart.com/ Their shipping time to the UK is ridiculously slow. Over a month!

13. bigfatlisa

bigfatlisa Active Member

For cheap cards I use eachgame.com. Never had a problem with them for flashcarts, their shipping time can be slow though. My last few orders have taken 2 weeks but i have been waiting nearly 3 for my latest one.. for speed i use bestr4i.co.uk both sites take paypal as payment.

For eachgame you have to create an account first, flash carts dont show up unless your registered