1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where is waldo doesn't work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zerox56, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerox56

zerox56 Member

i downloaded it correctly and put in on my cart. When the game starts, i see a black screen. And i have a m3 simply with a ysmenu

2. daniel17

daniel17 Member

Same here (dstt) from what ive seen on the game comments over the last few hours, quite a few people have had this problem. anti piracy maybe?

Have just tried the rom (that dosent work on my dstt ) on my supercard rumble and it works?
    :) cool but strange all the same

3. zerox56

zerox56 Member

then i think it doesn't work on a few carts.
    Man i hate these problems with good games now. First it was mario and luigi 3, then it was kingdom hearts and now THIS!

4. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

it works on my r4 v1.18 without YSMenu with no problems. it wont work on no$gba though

5. sadboy

sadboy Guest

it works with acekard2i 4.18 firmware you cant find waldo look harder you will find him soon

6. xeysz

xeysz Member

The problem is YSMenu. I had the same thing happen to me but then when I loaded it up normally with the regular SuperCard software it worked perfectly.

7. zerox56

zerox56 Member

ok thx. i have 2 little cards. 1 with ysmenu and one not. so i can put it on there. thx

8. beaver25uk

beaver25uk New Member

i have the same problem and i am new to using the forums and working out how to alter my software to get it to work can someone explain in muppet language so i understand as i had to same problem with kingdom hearts and found another download with patch and that now works, on my card but i like this site its easy to find and download games, but would like to have waldo to work too, what is ys menu and how do i alter the software i have (if i have that) to make it work and will it alter the rest of the games i already have that play.

9. g5150

g5150 New Member

this doesn't work on my DSTT w/ the official v1.17 kernel or the unofficial V1.17a07 kernel. although I am able to play the new Mario & Luigi game with the unofficial kernel. with this game I just get a black screen when trying to load the game, it does however create a save file on my memory card.

10. sadboy

sadboy Guest

works on ds emulator play it on pc runs good i beat it already enjoy pc play till upgrade your cart

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

A new release of the unofficial firmware should fix it, then just build YSMenu with that DSTT firmware. Otherwise, try reverting back to regular M3 firmware. It is also possible to have both running.

12. paperxdoll2

paperxdoll2 New Member

not to sound slow, but can someone walk me through step by step on how to fix this problem and make the game run on my dstt?

13. xlaw6600

xlaw6600 Member

Worked on Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.5 + New Loader 05/10/2009

14. blinkgirlgirl

blinkgirlgirl Active Member

just for info it works fine on R4. 1.18

15. Ultramon

Ultramon Member

Works fine on my brand new AceKard 2.i with the latest AKAIO firmware. Tried it on my old R4i and it did have trouble. No idea why though.

16. danno25

danno25 Member

It did not work on my Dstt not sure how to fix it any step by step help would be nice..

Thanks
    P.S
    I try the putting the file in to my dstt folder however it did not work..
    Any other ideas.

Thanks

17. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Same here with DSTT

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/

Try puting

infolab.dat
    savelab.dat
    extinfo.dat

into the TTmenu folder, It worked with mario but i down't know about over games yet, I will give that a try later!

19. paperxdoll2

paperxdoll2 New Member

Re: Where is waldo doesn\'t work

do we put all 3 of those files in the menu folder by extracting them through winrar?
    i dont see all three of those on the website you gave us.
    Post Merge: [time]1254768521[/time]
    i put the two files you have on that website on my dstt menu and it didnt fix the game. I still get the black screen.

20. gameboy4

gameboy4 New Member

dowloaded the new kernel... still just black screen...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.