1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where is the game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by cheryldylan67, Jan 17, 2009.

1. cheryldylan67

cheryldylan67 Active Member

When i download the game onto the memory card for my R4 for my NDSL it shows up on the memory card but not when i look on the DS. I then check to see if its on the micro card and yes it is. Could anyone tell me why my DS doesn't pick some games up please. Very strange. Thanks.
    Cheryl x

2. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Is ur R4 latest version?? Maybe thats the problem...

3. cheryldylan67

Yep. It's the new revolution and it takes my 8gb card. It only happens on some games. I can get most games with no probs.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

That's odd. Have you changed the file types that you view?

5. cheryldylan67

Nope. Still the same have even checked the free space and have loads left. Defragmentated it just to try it but still nothing. Dont really want to buy another 8gb card to try. They don't come cheap. I have 115 games on there. Transfered no probs. Just can't understand why they show up on the mem card but not on the DS.

6. anandjones

Have you tried scrolling down? :p Did you used to be able to view all of them at one point?

7. cheryldylan67

I scrolled down to the bottom just incase it did not go in the right order but nada :(  am gettin a bit panicky now lol I'm addicted to it lol am gonna try to download a few more games just to double check. Am sweatin just thinking they may not work. lol

ok am pnicking now cause it's the same with all my downloads. Showing in the card but not on the DS list. OMG!!

8. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Did you get the right version of the R4 card? Some R4s don't take SDHC cards.

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Have you extracted the files using WinRAR to the .NDS files?

10. anandjones

If he had changed the file view via Select, he still would have been able to see them if he hadn't extracted them in all File Types.

11. cheryldylan67

I think I may have cracked it. The Winrar i had was the problem I tried a new one and it seems to be working. It must not have been extracting the files properly. I always send them to desctop before filing them. Thanks for your help guys. Phew xx

12. BryantYang

BryantYang Member

Oh same thing happened to me it's probably the Roms or the 8GB SDHC. I don't have an R4 instead I have an Edge card and some games don't show up for me either. I had to cut them out paste them on my desktop then repaste them back in and believe me when I say this, "it was horrible and torture". It's not really the game cart's fault because we both have different carts and it happened to both of us.